My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Emails to the OIG Hotline

 October 7, 2026

  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Upholding Standards for Foundation Leadership, sent at 9:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Two Newly Notarized Affidavits for Your Office, October 7, 2026, sent at 8:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: Confirmation of Your Independent and Sovereign Rights, Confidential, sent at 6:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: Battling False Information, sent at 6:54 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Background Information, October 7, 2026, sent at 6:50 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: Dog Park, sent at 6:39 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd 30/55, sent at 6:35 AM and 6:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time.
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Update Regarding October 6, 2026, sent at 6:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment