My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, October 4, 2026

Change to Funding Allocations

 OIG Hotline, at this time, I will be excluding space related initiatives from those for which the OIG Hotline has the authority to increase funding by up to 50 percent.  Further, I am limiting funding for space related initiatives to 500 B at this time.  This change will be reflected in my next affidavit for your Office.  In the meantime, this is to be considered a legal and binding document.

This is due to the fact that two individuals have manipulated certain initiatives in improper ways.  If potential increases in funding for other initiatives are resulting in extortion by organized crime, I will need to make further changes as well.

Beyond this, certain individuals appear to have colluded in a plan to remove certain members of the OIG Hotline from their positions of authority in overseeing this matter.

If I need to make further changes to ensure that honorable conduct is upheld and preserved in this case, I will do so.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams, aka Carol Elaine Von Herzen



No comments:

Post a Comment