1. There are allegations that someone has filed false claims against the Foundation and/or against you yourself on the basis of a crime or crimes the FBI committed in the Flagstaff, Arizona area. Do you know anything about this issue?
Answer: I truly don't. There appear to be allegations that the Foundation has been robbed due to false claims. And if that is the case, I would ask that every penny be tracked so that the funds can be reclaimed at the earliest possible time. I certainly have committed no crimes in Flagstaff or anywhere else.
2. Is it true that the FBI has been referring to Democrats as "suckers" as recently as this morning due to the agency's theft of Foundation funds as a result of the agency's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting?
Answer: I cannot comment on this allegation. It appears that the FBI may have forced certain Democrats to accept misappropriated funds in an effort to exculpate the agency of later accusations of wrongdoing. This is a classic stratagem of organized crime, which forces the acceptance of funds under threat in order to obfuscate the truth. If that's true, I think pressured officials can return funds at a later date and prosecutions can proceed against the actual aggressors.
3. Have Tom Lyons, Brandan Pesa and President Trump directed the misappropriation of funds based on false accusations toward you yourself?
Answer: Well, a DEW is currently being deployed within my hotel room at the TownePlace Suites in Tehachapi, so someone has certainly extended false accusations that have not been withdrawn as of this time.
4. Are any of these men capable of supporting the sovereignty of the United States?
Answer: Let's look at their prior actions for the answer to that question.
5. What is the likelihood that these men have arranged to take your life so that they can profiteer from Foundation funds without being held to account?
Answer: That would need to be determined in a legal setting, certainly.
However, I can say that some unknown person sent a message to my cell phone asking for forgiveness this morning.
6. Are you inclined to forgive Tom Lyons, Brandan Pesa and President Trump for the alleged crimes these men have committed against your family members and yourself?
Answer: Without naming names, I will simply say that a request for forgiveness implies that there is remorse. No one should be asking for forgiveness regarding funds that have not been returned to the Foundation or false accusations that have not yet been withdrawn. That's not a request for forgiveness. That's a request for a free license to commit first degree murder and misappropriation.
7. What are the threats of a "mishap" intended to take your life today, Thursday, October 8, 2026?
Answer: I have no idea. The FBI has repeatedly threatened to blow up hotels in which I have stayed previously, so they could be recycling that plan. Or they could plan to use an autonomous sniper device within my vehicle. Or they could have placed another car bomb on the vehicle itself, similar to the one I found on my rental car on August 28, 2026. Or they could be planning a staged car accident. Or they could be planning public violence. Any and all of these criminal plans could be in place.
But again, in this instance, this appears to be a clear attempt by criminal elements to hide the evidence of their theft of Foundation funds based on knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.
So, I don't think it's a viable approach. If I lose my life today, then at least three individuals will be on the front lines as murderers in the public record. And, while they may not care about that in the immediate term, history will care on their behalf, and so will everyone else.
8. What about recent claims that the President is afraid of impeachment with regard to his misconduct regarding this case?
Answer: I think anyone who continues to misappropriate funds from the Foundation and anyone who continues to strive against the sovereignty of the United States is placing himself in legal jeopardy at this point.
9. You are not amenable to any negotiation with the current President or with the FBI?
Answer: You cannot negotiate with someone who wants your life. It's important to know where people are coming from in terms of their fundamental motivations. Benevolent people always want to believe that others are approaching them with a mirrored benevolence. But this is not always the case, and there are certain historical times in which we make that assumption at our peril.
In answering your question, I will simply say that I will not be conversing with anyone who intends to take my life. Absolutely not.
10. And you will not be extending a demanded "forgiveness" to those who feel guilty about their crimes associated with knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting?
Answer: Again, this is a legal matter. I do advise those who have lied in a courtroom, and the FBI is front and center on this score, to withdraw their false claims and acknowledge what they have done to harm not only this case, but the larger sphere of an independent judiciary within the United States.
11. Do you grant the OIG Hotline the permission to appeal any wrongful conviction or convictions to the Supreme Court?
Answer: Yes, I hereby extend to the OIG Hotline a request for injunctive relief regarding any lower court conviction or convictions pertaining to this case.
12. Can that request be urgently pursued?
Answer: I would hope so.
13. You picked up your absentee ballot yesterday. Will you be allowed to have your vote counted in this election if the FBI and its close affiliates have extended knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against you?
Answer: If there are concealed convictions, then my vote will be discounted, certainly. And this is true for all Americans. Anyone who has suffered false accusations within a hidden dossier held by the FBI can have their vote disqualified without their ever knowing that it has happened. Law enforcement officials present in voting locations can sign false statements saying that certain voters were suspicious or had suspicious content on their cell phones or suspicious communications within their direct observation -- and that alone will likely be enough to invalidate votes.
And this has been my point for the last nine years.
We cannot expect that knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting will result in anything other than corrupted elections.
We should not be surprised by this problem, and we should not expect that the FBI will exercise restraint with regard to false reporting pertaining to the midterms.
14. So, how will you move forward in casting your vote?
Answer: I am going to fill out my ballot, but I am hereby requesting an order for injunctive relief from the Supreme Court to allow my vote to be counted in light of my long term advocacy for the sovereignty of the nation as a whole, opposing unconstitutional conduct by the FBI.
15. Can the Supreme Court grant that freedom for your lawful and honorable vote to be counted?
Answer: I have faith in the Supreme Court. I think they can.
16. Will you please continue to remain in close contact with us given the extraordinary threats to your life and wellbeing you are currently experiencing?
Answer: Of course. Yes.
17. Thank you for speaking with us this morning.
Answer: You are most welcome.
Lane MacWilliams, aka Carol Elaine Von Herzen
No comments:
Post a Comment