My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Upholding Standards for Foundation Leadership

 1.  What is the latest attempt to misappropriate funds from the Foundation you have specified for the support of American sovereignty?

Answer:  It seems as though there are false claims of communication regarding campaign finance between Democrats and myself, when those have not taken place.

2.  Haven't you recently received outreach from the Trump administration?

Answer:  Not that has represented dialogue, no.  Having said that, I do receive emails and text messages from both Democrats and Republicans.  I'm not actually able to take meetings with political figures, because the chances for misrepresentation are significant.

3.  May I ask you to elaborate?

Answer:  It would be relatively easy for a third party such as the FBI to state that we were discussing finances or campaigns or political maps or legislation or Constitutional Amendments or endorsements.  And I am not able to engage in any of these ways.

As an example, I had outreach recently from an organization called The Grand Bargain Project.  But I am not able to discuss fundraising issues with them because they are notably left-leaning.  So, as much as I enjoy discussing history, government, and the sovereignty of the American people, I cannot engage at the level of discussing specific platforms, campaigns, fundraising, or any other partisan approach to the interests of the United States.

4.  Didn't you make allocations recently to level out political spending regarding the midterm elections?

Answer:  Only if the Supreme Court approved of that measure as a means of fully educating the American public about their political choices in November.

There are cases in which Democrats have outspent Republicans, and, conversely, in which Republicans have outspent Democrats.  So, I was simply suggesting that the public have the opportunity to learn more about the candidates' policies and priorities in advance of the election.  My support was entirely non-partisan.

5.  Are you an independent voter?

Answer:  Yes, I am.  I don't think I have cancelled previous registrations, but my most recent registration is as an independent voter.  And again, this is most helpful, because it allows me to support Americans' sovereignty without political bias or undue influence.

6.  Have you asked for financial documentation recently from Chase Bank?

Answer:  I have, yes.  I asked for credit card documentation, because there has been an indication that there may have been fraudulent charges on my account without my knowledge or consent.

7.  And did they supply that documentation at your request?

Answer:  No, they appear to be intentionally withholding it, which certainly raises concerns.

8.  Do you think there are fraudulent political donations on that credit card?

Answer:  Yes, I think there may be, and I only say this on the basis of thank you messages I have received regarding donations I did not make.

9.  Who would have been behind any such fraudulent donations?

Answer:  Oh, the FBI and its affiliates, without question.

They have waited for a time when I'm traveling, and then they have exercised their prerogative to withhold records from me.  So, the conduct is limited to only a few powerful agencies, with the FBI at the top of the list.

10.  You need a bit more time to obtain the records in question, apparently.  

Answer:  Yes, in the face of FBI obstruction, everything takes more time.

11.  But in the meantime, the FBI may be accusing you of collusion in which you have not participated to any degree whatsoever.

Answer:  You know, this is the great challenge at hand.  The FBI is both the arsonist and the firefighter.  FBI personnel are both committing the crimes and then subsequently "discovering" them.  Whether we are talking about Flagstaff, Arizona or a credit card account, the agency is acting in criminal and predatory ways toward the American public.  And then, remarkably, every crime committed by the FBI is subsequently projected onto innocent Americans.  So, the agency represents one big tautological trap of falsified law enforcement reporting.  Everyone has a fake dossier of "crimes" of which they know nothing, often backed up by AI representation of their image and voice.

So, the FBI has become an exceptionally dangerous threat to American sovereignty.

And we really have no plan to unwind these corrupted programs as of yet, with our opportunity to intervene in these compromised initiatives rapidly receding.

12.  You have shopped for a car recently.  Did you buy one?

Answer:  No.  The FBI was using my visit to a car dealership to further knowingly false claims, so I did not pursue this possibility, even though I do need a safe vehicle to drive.

The sovereignty of the United States is more important than my car at this moment.

But obviously, I can best support that sovereignty if my safety and security are maintained.

13.  Do you feel that the Foundation will be preserved in light of these disclosures?

Answer:  I think it must be preserved, yes.

14.  Have you maintained all requirements for foundation leadership in general?

Answer:  I have endeavored to scrupulously maintain all requirements, yes.  I am exceptionally careful about my conduct, my communications, my activities, every initiative I undertake.

I know that everything I do can have tremendous repercussions regarding Americans' future freedoms, so I take that responsibility seriously and I manifest it as my first priority.

15.  Do you hope to have the opportunity to intervene on behalf of American sovereignty over time?

Answer:  I do.

16.  Will you please remain in close communication with us, given the fact that there seem to be mounting pressures regarding your case and the implications of your case?

Answer:  Yes, of course.

17.  Thank you for speaking with us this morning.

Answer:  You are most welcome.


Lane MacWilliams, aka Carol Elaine Von Herzen


No comments:

Post a Comment