My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, October 4, 2026

Important Additional Change to Funding Allocations

OIG Hotline, in order to prevent pressure on your Office by the FBI, affiliated agencies, and/or organized crime, I am hereby withdrawing at this time the clause in my finances affidavit which allows the current lead investigator in my case to increase funding by up to 50% of the original allocation for any and/or all initiatives budgeted at 1T or below.

I will make this change in future affidavits.  However, for the time being, this document is to serve as legal and binding and is to replace the previous clause addressing this issue.

Thank you for allowing me to make this change to my documentation.

Most sincerely,


Lane MacWilliams, aka Carol Elaine Von Herzen



No comments:

Post a Comment