My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, May 25, 2024

My Communication to Stacy Chapin

This is a communication for Stacy Chapin, submitted through the online portal of the Ethan's Smile Foundation (ethanssmile.org) on May 24, 2024.

Ms. Chapin, please allow me to express my deep sympathy and sorrow for the loss of Ethan as well as his friends.   I provided some sensitive information to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice pertaining to this crime in late 2022 and 2023.  It is my understanding that that information was provided to the Court, after which the Court record was sealed.  I am being prevented from communicating with the Court directly due to the highly unusual nature of the information I possess.  As of today, May 24, 2024, my documents are at risk of confiscation.  So, I am deeply concerned that this information could be lost, and that you and the other parents (and all the family members) involved might be prevented from knowing what happened to your beloved children.  Because I don't know that I will be able to communicate with you in the future, here is what you should know:  This quadruple murder was perpetrated as part of a DoD program known as the Phoenix Program.  Sadly, it was facilitated by the FBI.  It was preceded by knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting concerning your son, as well as the three other victims involved.  The two surviving roommates, unfortunately, provided a portion of these false reports through falsified witness statements, as guided by their FBI handlers and for pay. (The pressure on witnesses in these circumstances is almost certain to be severe, so please endeavor not to blame these young people, who were no doubt out of their depth.)  These false reports were aggregated by the Moscow Police Department, in coordination with the FBI's "target of interest" program, which overlaps with Phoenix. (You will recall that immediately following the crime, the Moscow Police Department announced that there was no ongoing risk to the public, because these were "targeted killings."  This statement was later retracted when the police could not provide any details regarding their reasoning.). While the surviving roommates signed secrecy agreements with the FBI, these would be suspended in a court setting.  So, if you were able to pull the surviving witnesses into a court setting, you would have a chance of obtaining the truth from them, assuming they were not rendered in fear for their lives by the FBI over this issue.  The Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. DOJ knows of the involvement of the FBI in this crime, and if your lawyer reached out to them for detailed information, they should -- if not blocked by the Executive Branch -- be able to provide it to you.  If you filed a Freedom of Information Act request with the local Moscow, Idaho, police department, they should be able to provide you with all of the false reporting aggregated about your son.  The other parents would need to request information about their own children.  Given the circumstances, a lawyer may need to assist you with this.  However, I recommend that you send copies of all of your attempts to gain FOIA materials to the OIG Hotline in Washington, D.C., because there will be immense pressure on the local police department to suppress the information.  How do I know about this particular crime?  I have been endeavoring to bring the issue of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting to the attention of the federal government for the last several years.  My own FOIA request to the FBI, sent in May of 2021, remains unfulfilled.  But the OIG Hotline has investigated my case and found in my favor (which is to say that broadly falsified law enforcement reporting is, indeed, being perpetrated by the FBI and its local affiliates throughout the United States).  Unfortunately, a public release of information about my case is currently being blocked due to internal conflicts at the federal level.  The "target of interest" program and the Phoenix Program draw billions of dollars in Congressional budget appropriations each year, and the FBI, which has a powerful hold on Congress, does not want those dollar flows to cease.  Your son and his three friends were innocent of wrongdoing, just as I am innocent of wrongdoing and other "targets of interest" are innocent of wrongdoing -- but falsified law enforcement reporting was aggregated about him just the same.  He had no way of knowing about the false claims and no opportunity to defend himself against them, pointing out the stunning unconstitutionality of these programs.  Shortly after the heinous crimes in Moscow, Idaho, a member of the Phoenix Program appeared to reveal some very specific details about the crime to me -- which is the content I conveyed to the OIG Hotline.  I would like to provide you with further information, because I feel you deserve to have access to as much of the truth as possible.  If the 
FBI attempts to discredit me in communications with you, press onward.  Their material is highly convincing, but falsified.  I can be reached at the email above or at 415-963-1467.

Lane MacWilliams

lanemacwilliams@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment