My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, May 24, 2024

Please Prevent the Invasion of Any Funds Awarded in My Name Through the OIG Hotline and the ODNI

To the OIG Hotline:

Please ensure that funds awarded in my name as part of OIG Hotline investigations into my complaint against the FBI and its affiliates regarding falsified law enforcement reporting and related harms are not invaded or distributed.

Please note that I have never approved of the invasion of these funds.

I have not been asked to designate these funds for distribution.

Nor have I been informed about the awarding of these funds in the first place or received copies of the investigations on which they are based.

At this time, I would request that any new penalties assessed against the FBI and its affiliates also be protected from any invasion and/or distribution.

I would further request that all records of awards be scrupulously maintained and preserved.

This communication also formally requests that the Office of the Honorable Avril Haines of ODNI be apprised that I request that the ODNI protect from invasion and/or distribution all funds awarded in my name through ODNI auspices.  I also request that the ODNI maintain scrupulous records of award and penalties assessed in my name.

The continuation of penalties assessed against the FBI through the OIG Hotline and the CIA through the ODNI may be necessary for the ongoing protection of my safety and that of my family, I recognize.  But in order to safeguard our lives and wellbeing, I respectfully request direct contact regarding these investigations and awards at this time.

Thank you very much for your observation of these requests.  My family members' lives have all been under threat, as has my own, due to the fact that others appear to desire access to these monies in part or in full.

So, we need your help in ensuring our safety through the protection of these funds from invasion.

With appreciation,

Lane MacWilliams

*******************************************************************************

Email sent May 24, 2024 at 8:30 AM from lanemacwilliams@gmail.com to ic-standards-support@odni.com

Re:  Please prevent the invasion of any funds awarded in my name through the ODNI

To the Honorable Avril Haines:

Please ensure that funds awarded in my name as part of ODNI investigations into my complaint against the CIA and its affliates regarding falsified law enforcement reporting and related harms are not invaded or distributed.

Please note that I have never approved of the invasion of these funds.

I have not been asked to designate these funds for distribution.

Nor have I been informed about the awarding of these funds in the first place or received copies of the investigations on which they are based.

At this time, I would request that any new penalties assessed against the CIA and its affiliates also be protected from any invasion and/or distribution.

I would further request that all records of awards be scrupulously maintained and preserved.

Thank you very much for your observance of these requests.  My family members' lives have all been under threat, as has my own, due to the fact that others appear to desire access to these monies in part or in full.

So, we need your help in ensuring our safety through the protection of these funds from wrongful invasion.

With appreciation,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment