My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, June 23, 2024

Apparent FBI Threats of Corrupted Audio Files

 OIG Hotline, it is currently 12:59 AM on June 23, 2024.

I have transferred seven audio files of my husband's visit to our son Graham on Saturday, June 22, 2024 onto my cell phone.  These files depict a perfectly normal visit between father and son. 
There is nothing remarkable about their exchange or conversation.  They simply represent a casual and loving dialogue from beginning to end.

However, I am informed that the FBI may possibly coerce a knowingly falsified witness statement from Graham and follow that with AI-generated audio files replacing my own audio attachments sent to your Office.  The FBI has ready access to my Google accounts, and this technical feat seems well within agency capabilitiesl

The intent appears to be an unjustified law enforcement raid at our home, intended to include violence on the part of law enforcement.

As a result of this threat, I will maintain the audio files in my possession, along with the original recording on my Sony audio recorder, for safeguarding of the documentation against corruption at this time.

A number of the FBI threats that were extended to me included a "like father, like son," "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" assertion.  

Is the FBI trying to suggest that my husband and son are in collusion regarding some previous set of knowingly false allegations extended by the agency?  Which ones? I don't know and I am loathe to guess.  But it would seem that our lives may have been placed at risk as a result of this latest FBI scheme to knowingly falsify documentation provided to your Office.

Is the FBI attempting to accuse other of my family members of a felony?  Is the FBI attempting to justify an attempt to take their lives via staged car accident, as has been recently threatened in the context of a rear-end collision while "waiting for the light to change"?  Or to take their lives through a hit and run, as has been recently threatened?  Or another scheme of harm?

Who could possibly have authorized such schemes of harm and for what motive?

I remain extremely concerned about the FBI's threats of altering audio files provided to your Office with the intent of falsely accusing either my family members or myself of serious crimes.

The FBI's alleged intention to utilize AI-generated audio to falsely allege that I filed a fraud claim with Bank of America recently represents yet another threatened deceit that could have extremely serious consequences.

Given the FBI's stepped-up aggression, at least in the context of its threats, it seems the agency believes that my FOIA reports and the investigative reports of the your Office and the ODNI may soon be provided to me.  I can only urge that provision at the earliest possible time in the interests of our safety.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

Postscript:  Please note that I experienced a Wifi outage at my home address, almost certainly caused by the FBI, beginning at approximately 4:03 PM on June 22, 2024.  I documented my time alone at home with continuous audio coverage and still photos.  My husband arrive home at slightly after 8:00 PM, at which point he kindly drove into town, at my request, to locate Wifi coverage for the express purpose of finalizing my blog post "Twenty-eight Questions..." and sending email documentation of the identical content.

No comments:

Post a Comment