My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Update: Important Email for the OIG Hotline Pertaining to Alleged Harm to xx xxxxxx

Update:  OIG Hotline, please note that "anthrax" was added to the list of illnesses below on June 12, 2024, due to the fact that the FBI has newly threatened exposure of this dangerous disease to my family members, MG and/or myself.

In addition, the FBI has appeared to make an additional threat to the health of MG through yet further intentional harm perpetrated by her OB/GYN.

*********************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, the information to follow was provided within an email sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Alleged Harms Perpetrated Against xx xxxxxxx Through PAMF on June 7, 2024, sent at 12:57 PM on June 11, 2024, in slightly different form.

Additional information, provided below, was included within an email sent to your attention with the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Alleged Harms Perpetrated Against xx xxxxxxx Through PAMF on June 7, 2024 (Revised), sent at 2:22 PM on June 11, 2024.

******************************************************************************

OIG Hotline, xx xxxxxxx just informed me that he received a xxxxxxxx vaccine on Friday, June 7, 2024 through the Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

This morning, June 11, 2024, the FBI has appeared to allege to me that xx xxxxxxx was exposed through that vaccine to a variety of diseases, including, but not limited to, HIV, HSV2, HPV, syphilis, gonorrhea, hepatitis, Lyme disease, Ophidascaris robertsi, and potentially H5N1.

The FBI also asserts that xx xxxxxxx has prostate cancer, about which Scott Matthews has intentionally, at the directive of the FBI, failed to inform him, instead providing him with a falsified PSA test.

With this documentation, I am notifying everyone involved in these alleged criminal acts that restorative care should be extended to xx xxxxxxx immediately, without waiting for any of the above illnesses to develop, nor any other manifestation of disease.

The FBI had already alleged the transmission of HIV to xx xxxxxxx on December 8, 2023 when he received a vaccine through the office of PAMF physician Dr. Scott Matthews.

It is entirely possible that other diseases were conveyed to him at that time as well.  However, we do not have objective confirmation of any of those crimes.

I can report subjectively that xx xxxxxxx did develop a fever with digestive illness in late January 2024.  As well, his health overall appeared to me to notably decline after his vaccine at Scott Matthews' office.  So, I believe it is, in fact, likely that the FBI did convey at least one serious illness to xx xxxxxxx on December 8, 2023 through the assistance and collusion of the Palo Alto Medical Foundation.

It is also alleged that, at that time, certain alterations were made to xx xxxxxxx's foundational health.

I have requested that the FBI reverse those alterations, so that xx xxxxxxx's original health is restored to him.

Is it possible that the FBI restored certain foundational elements of xx xxxxxxx's health on June 7, 2024 and at the same time conveyed a whole panoply of separate serious diseases to him in an attempt to harm and discredit our family?

I believe it is.

It would appear that the agency has an intention to take xx xxxxxxx's life, and further, to defame his character before, during and after that crime.

So I will simply say that should xx xxxxxxx develop any illness whatsoever over the coming weeks or months that I consider to be unexplained or of concern, including H5N1 or a variant, or any of the diseases listed above, I will be exposing the FBI publicly for its crimes.  And alongside the agency, I will be exposing the Palo Alto Medical Foundation and Scott Matthews.

I have attempted to make clear that the current corruption of medical care within our country by the three-letter agencies, expressed as a programmatic necessity by the federal government, should not be impacting my loved ones, my family members, MG, or myself.

Clearly, I have failed in making myself understood.

So, I sincerely apologize.

Let me attempt to do a better job at this juncture.

My family will now be rendered well.  MG will now be rendered well.  And by that I mean, all of these people will possess their original foundational health without disease, heavy metal or chemical toxicity, radiation damage, parasites, dementia, heart disease, BSE, deer prion disease, Parkinson's disease, anthrax, or any other health problems whatsoever.

If the FBI has any questions about my requirements, the agency should feel free to ask me for clarification.  This will be graciously and immediately provided.

But I will state right now that xx xxxxxxx had better not be developing any illnesses that I consider to be suspicious, serious, unexplained, defamatory, or harmful to him in any way, shape or form.

If Scott Matthews needs to call xx xxxxxxx to set up an in-person appointment on an immediate basis, I would certainly understand that inclination.  I think he should be encouraged in doing so.

What level of authorization was extended to the FBI to perpetrate these harms is a matter for another day.

If xx xxxxxxx never becomes ill, I believe that question will remain moot.

Let's all hope that is the case.

Pertaining to the realm of medical harms perpetrated for predatory and/or defamatory purposes by the FBI and/or its affiliates against my family members, MG and/or myself, I respectfully request that any settlements or penalties assessed in my name be protected from invasion and/or distribution due to related threats to my family's safety, and indeed our lives, in the event that these violations occur.

Such invasions could not only result in my legal liability or my family's harm, but they also could easily result in sustaining the very falsified law enforcement reporting we are attempting to halt.

Please help me break this untenable and unconscionable cycle by preventing any and all malfeasance.

Thank you for your protection of my family's safety and well-being in committing to these safeguards.

And thank you, too, for forwarding this request to the ODNI.

Please help me break this untenable and unconscionable cycle by preventing any and all malfeasance.

Thank you for your protection of my family's safety and well-being in committing to these safeguards.

And thank you, too, for forwarding this request to the ODNI.

This is to confirm that all of my activities, communications, conduct, intentions, subscriptions, purchases, and viewing of videos/films on any platform have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully, and categorically false.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns with your Office.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment