My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, June 24, 2024

Important Email for the OIG Hotline and Concerned Others

 OIG Hotline, please reference an email sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE and Concerned Others Re: Fwd: Attn: Ms. Karen Arakelian, Ms Holly O'Neill, and Mr. Brian T. Moynihan Re: Formal Request for Email Confirmation of No Active Fraud Claim on Bank of America Credit Card Ending 8998/6442, sent at 1:09 PM.

Over the weekend, the FBI appeared to repeatedly allege that the agency had filed a fraud claim on my Bank of America credit card without my knowledge or consent.

As a result of repeatedly conflicting information from the Bank of America on this issue, I emailed its personnel today in order to ensure that this matter is promptly resolved in a verifiable manner.

Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns with your Office.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWillams



No comments:

Post a Comment