My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, June 23, 2024

The Sovereignty of a Son

 1.  The latest threats to your family from the FBI appear to focus on knowingly falsified claims through the Phoenix Program, with falsified witness statements allegedly coerced from your youngest son under threat to his life.  Is that correct?

Answer:  These appear to be the allegations, yes.

2.  Has your youngest son been coerced into claiming that you or your husband or another family member could possibly have committed capital crimes that are really the work of Phoenix Program personnel?

Answer:  Well, as I said a few days ago, the FBI has demonstrated astonishing aggression in appearing to wish to falsely blame my family members or myself for the worst of Phoenix Program crimes against the law-abiding American public.  And I've addressed that in great detail.

3.  What do you make of your youngest son's alleged cooperation in such falsified reporting?

Answer:  The FBI has tortured my youngest son, my older son, and my youngest son's girlfriend.  And I think that these crimes against the innocent have very profound effects on a person's sovereignty, on their ability to hold to the truth under pressure from an unethical FBI handler, and their fundamental confidence that their nation is supporting a future that is worthy and virtuous -- and one in which they can whole-heartedly take part.

4.  Your sons and MG have suffered terrible health impacts as a direct result of crimes committed against them by the FBI.  Has President Biden committed to reverse those harms?

Answer:  The  reversal of those harms has not been manifested as of yet.  Perhaps the President has been waiting for the ODNI or the OIG Hotline to provide me with my reports tomorrow, June 24, 2024, or an email indicating that the reports have been mailed to me and supplying me with tracking information as a first step.

5.  To turn back to Phoenix, what are the specific crimes that Special Forces have been tasked with committing against you or against your property?

Answer:  I am told that the deployment of a DEW which the FBI refers to as "the thrower" has been authorized for use overnight tonight.

6.  Is "the thrower" intended to cause brain damage specifically?

Answer:  That appears to be its purpose, yes.

7.  And the FBI has allegedly obtained approval to deploy the thrower against you yourself?

Answer:  The FBI appears to allege that this is the case, yes.

8.  Is this a case of the FBI acting without authorization, terrorizing the public in a Frankenstein role, without effective controls or restraints?

Answer:  The FBI claims it has obtained permission for deployment of the thrower in this case, though I cannot comment on who may have extended that authorization.

9.  With regard to the falsehoods coerced from your younger son, did he previously deny to you in writing that he had ever experienced any abuse during childhood?  And didn't you supply that written denial to the OIG Hotline?

Answer:  Yes, and yes.  This is a beloved young man who has been grievously tortured by the FBI as the agency is coercing renewed false claims pertaining to our family.

10.  Returning to Phoenix for a moment, it has been alleged to you that the coerced falsified witness statements from your younger son are to be used as false justification for the AirForce Hotshots to perpetrate arson at your Portola Valley property, in addition to arson perpetrated within the walls and sealed spaces of your residence through robotic devices lighting magnesiums sticks.  Is that true?

Answer:  The FBI has extended these highly specific allegations to me, yes.

11.  Why would certain segments of the FBI allege these plans to you?

Answer:  Because I think they disagree with them.  I think they disagree with the injustice of predation toward an honorable and law-abiding whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.

12.  The FBI has also threatened arson at another family home, at your son's San Francisco residence, and at the boatyard storing your small sailboat, as well.  Is that correct?

Answer:  These threats have been extended, yes, in addition to staged suicide threats and overdose threats toward my beloved family members.  So, it's very upsetting to say the least.

13.  Do you believe that your FOIA reports and the investigative reports of the OIG Hotline and the ODNI will be provided to you within a day or two?

Answer:  The FBI seems to believe the release of this information is imminent, yes.

And given the stepped up aggression toward my family, we cannot field the onslaught of FBI falsified reporting and aggression much longer.  

So, the time is now.

14.  Is the President supporting your safety at this critical time?  Is he disallowing all falsified reporting coming from the FBI, the CIA, and their affiliates as soon as it emerges?  Is he disallowing the falsified witness statements of your sons and MG, provided under torture?

Answer:  I hope President Biden has chosen to disallow all false reporting against us, yes. I hope he has taken that laudable ethical stance in our defense.

15.  This would bring you a tremendous measure of needed safety, wouldn't it?

Answer:  Without question.  He is Commander in Chief, so his determination regarding whistleblower safety is paramount and transformative.

16.  You believe that President Biden's insistence on the defense of the democracy in the context of the 
FBI's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting is genuine.

Answer:  I do, yes.

17.  Will you please check in with us in the morning to apprise of any new developments?

Answer:  Of course I will.

18.  Do you hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct?

Answer:  I do.

Lane MacWilliams


 


No comments:

Post a Comment