My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, August 3, 2026

Important Concerns: Request for Intervention

 OIG Hotline, the FBI appears to allege that the agency has directed Plaza Motors to grant access to my Mercedes Benz EQS 450 4Matic to FBI employees and/or third party contractors in order to allow them to plant fake evidence of some kind within the vehicle.

Allegedly, President Trump has granted his authorization for this plan with an intent to take wrongfully placed evidence to a court in order to obtain a concealed conviction for a crime or crimes of which I have no knowledge whatsoever.

Following this concealed conviction, the intent appears to be to take my life through a concealed sentence.

What are my thoughts about this?

The State of Illinois has until Friday to provide me with the information pursuant to my FOIA request.

If the State fails to make that provision by Friday on the basis of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting, on the basis of harm that has befallen me between now and then, or for any other reason, we may appropriately view the entire political apparatus in Washington, D.C. as having fallen to the adversaries of American sovereignty.

I hope that the leadership of Illinois recognizes this critical opportunity to provide me with information regarding my case in its entirety, and I hope they recognize the need to extend this information by Friday, August 7, 2026.

With regard to FBI threats to broadly release defamatory information regarding me connected to my FOIA request, I need to reiterate that information needs to be provided to me in a secure manner.

The FBI is not prepared to face the American public with regard to the extensive medical harm the agency has perpetrated against my family members and myself.  

When the agency knowingly conveys wasting diseases to its victims, they will, quite predictably, become gaunt and malnourished.

As such, I do not recommend that the FBI open up this subject for the consideration of the broader American public at this time by engaging in further crimes of defamation.

The FBI is quite vulnerable to condemnation regarding this area, and I doubt the agency has considered the degree of indignation and opprobrium with which the American public will respond to its wrongdoing in this case, should the FBI wish to render this discussion immediately public.

Other areas of FBI harm toward my family would likewise be met by the public with universal condemnation.

So, the FBI is best advised to take a remorseful and humble stance at this time with regard to this case. And if it cannot manage to convey these appropriate conciliations, it should hire others who can.

Please consider this a complaint with regard to Plaza Motors, so as to prevent any further harm  toward me as I wait for the fulfillment of my FOIA request by this Friday, August 7, 2026.

Thank you for your support regarding these important concerns.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment