1. You have returned to visit Springfield, Illinois at this time even though you are a California resident. May I ask the reason why?
Answer: My safety appears to be under active and ongoing threat at this time.
Specifically, the FBI appears to allege that "the boss wants this money," apparently referring to funds within the Foundation I have specified for the preservation of Americans' long term sovereignty.
2. Who is the FBI referring to when the agency appears to confess "The boss wants this money."
Answer: They seem to be referring to President Trump, alleging that he is inquiring about improper means of acquiring these funds on a daily basis.
3. How is that alleged obsession with wrongfully obtaining funds intended for the freedom of the American people translating to your daily experience during travel away from your home?
Answer: It is posing tremendous hazards in every regard.
I have experienced, over recent days, a car running a red light at 50 miles per hour, nearly striking my vehicle.
I have experienced threats to detonate explosive devices at my hotels, with allegations that the crime would later be blamed on the victims -- either myself or others.
I have experienced threats of drone assault toward my vehicle.
I have experienced threats the FBI is exploiting my children through torturous means and coercion, forcing them to sign knowingly false witness statements in the agency's endeavor to misappropriate funds.
I have experienced a cherry-picker voyeur who told me he was supposed to wash my second floor hotel window this morning, a Sunday, apparently with the intent of signing a false witness statement afterwards, allegedly to prompt a law enforcement encounter.
4. Has the FBI yet managed to steal the funds from the Foundation, or are they still protected and preserved at this time?
Answer: My hope is that they are still present within the Foundation at this time.
If not, they will need to be recollected.
5. The FBI also seems to suggest that obstruction of justice is occurring regarding your case. Do you know in what manner this is occurring?
Answer: I would assume that investigators are being blocked from doing their jobs to disprove the FBI's false claims regarding my loved ones and myself, and further, I would assume that predatory actors in this case are being inappropriately protected from investigative inquiries.
6. What does that kind of conduct mean for your physical safety?
Answer: It translates to a disaster for my physical safety. Hotel staff can allow the FBI to tamper with my trash and recycling, or my vacated hotel rooms for that matter, and then the FBI can come along and "discover" the evidence they just planted. Then agents can go to a judge in a concealed proceeding and gain a conviction for crimes of which I know nothing, and beyond that, obtain a wrongful death sentence.
So, there's no justice in that process whatsoever. No fealty to the truth. And I, as the victim of that false reporting, am given no opportunity to defend myself.
7. And what about the perpetrators in this case, those who are directing these crimes of false reporting?
Answer: Anytime the government tells the FBI that it can murder honorable Americans for profit and with impunity, the whole nation is endangered. The perpetrators need to acknowledge their lies to the judges they have manipulated, and they need to be forced to answer investigators' questions regarding their conduct in this case from the beginning. If they have criminal immunity, they don't have civil immunity. And the OIG Hotline is empowered to investigate them on that basis alone.
8. Would you feel that way if the perpetrators extended formal apologies to you and your family and satisfied other requirements you have regarding this case?
Answer: I think it's best not to address hypothetical situations at this time. The reality is that none of those steps has occurred.
9. What is the risk with regard to the torture and profiteering in your case in which these men have engaged?
Answer: The risk is that significant funds are being siphoned off from our National Treasury into the coffers of Vladimir Putin, Xi Xinping, and A. and his cohort, thus ending any real hope for the preservation of American sovereignty.
10. What is Todd Blanche's stance regarding these attempts?
Answer: Unfortunately, he currently appears to be facilitating these unconscionable violations of our national sovereignty.
I think the Congress is objecting to those attempts, and I think they are absolutely correct in holding the line.
They are also correct in believing that we ultimately require an Attorney General who will hold that line independently, someone who will not do the bidding of our foreign adversaries under any degree of pressure, coercion, or bribery.
11. What is your response to allegations that certain public officials took bribes recently in order to prevent the adequate addressal of certain critical aspects of your case, including the FBI's crimes of invalidating lawful voting on the part of the American people?
Answer: I suggest they return the money and withdraw those wrongful guarantees.
12. How can this situation be transformed into one that preserves your safety and supports the most meaningful freedoms of the American people?
Answer: Someone needs to demonstrate the strength of character and tenacity to provide me with documentation regarding my case, and this needs to be provided in a secure manner. At that point, a great deal can be accomplished on behalf of the nation.
13. You yourself are not necessarily seeking to be thrust into the public view at this point in time.
Answer: I think my documentation may benefit from my direct curation, and that likely is not a public process at this point.
But the most critical issues facing our nation must be prioritized, and I think there should be meaningful discussion that includes my direct participation about the most important goals and the means to achieve them.
That does not necessarily mean direct two-way discussions with public officials at this time.
But it does mean that there need to be substantive, capable, experienced people to whom I am speaking on a regular basis.
14. What are the FBI's latest stratagems in perpetrating defamation against you?
Answer: The agency has recently been directing hotel staff to place me in handicapped accessible rooms, though I'm not certain what false reports are accompanying these directives.
I always try to make clear to hotel personnel that I do not wish to be taking handicapped accessible rooms away from those who need them.
Often the FBI will photoshop my car into a handicapped parking space, which I do not occupy, in stating that I have violated state and federal laws.
But this information is all false and AI-generated.
The FBI will falsely claim that I have identified my dogs as service animals, and direct hotel staff to remove pet charges for the hotel room. I am constantly endeavoring to ensure that pet charges have been included in my bill.
Beyond this, the FBI recently directed two children to ask me for my hotel room keys so they could access a restricted elevator. One can only imagine the false reporting connected to that incident.
Then, they will often direct young men to lurk around the elevator when I need to travel to a different floor.
For the record, I never take elevator rides with other people anymore, because the FBI's crimes of false reporting connected to that daily activity are reportedly so egregious.
15. Do you feel in any way disabled?
Answer: Decidedly not.
16. Have you engaged in any dishonorable conduct recently, or ever?
Answer: No, I have not.
17. How can you prove that you are taking elevator rides alone?
Answer: I videotape my ride alone in the elevator -- though sometimes my dogs are present -- in order to be able to provide this documentation to others if necessary.
18. Will you please keep in close contact with us given the apparently increasing threats to your safety and security at this time?
Answer: Of course.
19. Thank you for speaking with us this morning.
Answer: You are most welcome.
Lane MacWilliams
No comments:
Post a Comment