OIG Hotline, I will share the information below with Illinois officials this morning in order to be certain that they remain fully informed.
I did ask Chase Bank officer Dwayne Keith Ticer if I had his permission to audio record or video record the notarization process, and he refused. If, following this, false audio and false video were produced in a defamatory initiative by the FBI, that certainly points out the extreme imbalance in the public's right to record themselves and the FBI's right to lie about them through AI-generated disinformation.
This is to confirm that my conversation with Mr. Ticer was cordial, polite, respectful and professional in every regard.
Mr. Ticer did comment for an inordinate period of time about how children in their teens and twenties seemed to be constantly staring at their phones. This appeared to be a non-sequitur, unrelated to anything we had discussed previously.
And it's worth pointing out that eye contact during a banking meeting, which was appropriate in this case, is much less important than honesty and integrity.
Please note that Mr. Ticer's original documentation misspelled my last name as Lane Macwilliams, with a lowercase "w," and when I pointed this out to him, he recreated the document from the beginning and voided the original.
Given the number of times the FBI appears to have directed this exact error recently, Mr. Ticer's identical misspelling did not appear accidental.
At the conclusion of our meeting, he removed the original documentation for shredding.
While I am not able to file a complaint with Chase Bank, it is appropriate for me to request an injunction against false reporting by Chase Bank in this instance.
Given the sensitivity of my FOIA request, and the importance of its timely fulfillment, an order of injunctive relief will place a stay on further defamation by the FBI and its affiliates -- a buffer against further falsehoods that appears to be necessary at this time.
Please be informed that, immediately following the notarization at Chase Bank, I was followed closely by a BMW sedan, the driver of which was following my (lawful) U-turns to evade him for a certain time period.
Together with this, the FBI was extending threats of my being shot by a small caliber weapon, potentially wielded by a woman, in a "contract" assault.
This leads me to wonder whether the bank officers involved may have falsely asserted that I extended threats of some kind that could have justified immediate violence and further whether false AI-generated documentation of an interaction that never took place was created by the FBI and its affiliates, and wrongfully supported for pay by the Mr. Ticer.
The public has no defense against this sort of collusive malfeasance.
Yet the American people as a whole should not have to suffer if Mr. Ticer accepted a payoff or if other employees at the same Chase Bank branch joined in.
Please assist me in ensuring that Chase Bank not obstruct the interests of Americans by contributing to the knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting of the FBI and its affiliates in this instance.
If Chase Bank employees have acted wrongfully in this instance, Americans' long term access to sovereignty should not suffer through withheld documentation of FBI misconduct.
Thank you for your intervention in this important matter.
Most sincerely,
Lane MacWilliams
Sent to Chase Bank Customer Satisfaction on August 12, 2026 at 8:03 PM.
Dear Chase Bank:
This communication is to confirm that today, August 12, 2026. I visited your Champaign, Illinois branch on 301 S. Mattis Ave. in order to have a personal affidavit notarized by bank officer, Dwayne Keith Ticer.
Because I am a human rights advocate involved in an important federal case, I need to provide general affidavits regarding my lawfulness and integrity on a fairly regular basis to the US Department of Justice. Having said that, the government agency which feels most implicated by this case often pressures notaries, including bank officers, to file false witness statements regarding my capacity, my cogency, and my state of mind pertaining to notarizations. Sometimes, the agency involved will produce knowingly falsified video within a few hours of these appointments, depicting me engaged in dialogue or actions that never took place. AI generated video and audio is now sufficiently sophisticated that this material is credible and rapidly produced.
Having said that, when I walk into Chase Bank as a customer, I expect truthfulness and integrity in all of my interactions, including any and all witness statements that may be collected afterwards.
Today, as every day, my interactions with Chase Bank staff, including Mr. Ticer, were respectful, cordial, polite, and professional in every way, shape, and form.
While Mr. Ticer was able to provide me with an individual acknowledgment appended to my affidavit, he did not request that I sign his logbook, a step which is ordinarily required by every notary when documenting an authorization process in person. Without this critical step, in-person notarizations cannot be considered complete.
This omission, in and of itself, represents a significant indicator that Mr. Ticer may have been wrongfully influenced by a third-party pertaining to my notarization process.
Correspondingly, Mr. Ticer is highly likely to be asked to sign a falsified witness statement regarding this notary appointment.
As follow up, I called Chase Bank customer service this evening and spoke to Rahul on a recorded line, with a separate recording also conducted and pre-announced by me, to document this circumstance. He extended helpful guidance, and acknowledged the courtesy, cogency, and respectful tenor of all aspects of our phone conversation.
In addition, I am following up with this written communication to suggest that Chase Bank direct Mr. Ticer to support only the truth about our notary appointment today.
Again, the omission of Mr. Ticer’s request for my signature in his logbook serves as a strong indication that he may have been directed a priori to corrupt the notarization process.
Given this problem, I will now need to seek duplicate notarization of my affidavit, representing substantial delay and attendant risks to my legal case advocating for the long term human rights of all Americans.
I will appreciate Chase Bank’s withdrawal of any and all falsified documents and information regarding my visit to Chase Bank today.
Certainly, there is no business model for a consumer bank which engages in active defamation of its customers, and correspondingly contributes to the harm that may follow as a direct consequence.
I look forward to your outreach concerning the resolution of this matter.
Please note that this communication does not constitute a complaint, and should not be listed as a complaint. The reason for this is that any complaint can be found fraudulent if accompanied by improper information from any source, and fraud constitutes a felony offense which could damage my human rights advocacy.
I appreciate your strict observation of my request regarding this point.
Thank you very much for your support.
Sincerely yours,
Lane MacWilliams
No comments:
Post a Comment