My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Requesting Support from the OIG Hotline Regarding Safety and Security

OIG Hotline, there is allegedly a plan on the part of corrupt law enforcement affiliates to perpetrate an assault toward me of some kind when I venture in to public today, August 11, 2026.  

Accordingly, I hereby disclose that I communicated via email at 2:03 PM today to Sangamon County State Attorney John Milhauser, Sangamon County Sheriff Paula Crouch, and Springfield Police Chief Joseph Behl, with a subject heading of Request for Intervention Re: Apparent Law Enforcement Retaliation to Request for Review by the Public Access Counselor of the Illinois Attorney General's Office.  The email was copied to the Public Access Counselor of the Illinois Attorney General's Office, the Governor of Illinois, JB Pritzker, and your Office, the OIG Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

I have asked that all false reporting connected to August 9, 2026 be immediately withdrawn so that my Request for Review by the Public Access Counselor of the Illinois Attorney General's Office be allowed to require provision of my FOIA documentation in its entirety through the Illinois Secretary of State Police.

As a result of these extraordinary attempts by the FBI to obstruct the lawful provision of my FOIA materials, I will appreciate the efforts of everyone involved to ensure my safety and security while I await that fulfillment.  If an injunction is required to provide the necessary protection, I will appreciate your support in the request and provision of that necessary defense.

Thank you very much for your critical engagement regarding this important matter.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment