My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, December 10, 2023

34 Questions for FBI Director Christopher Wray Regarding Possible FBI Communications with Equinox

 Dear Director Wray:

Because I experienced some questionable employee behavior at the national fitness club, Equinox (Palo Alto), and because this overlapped with the FBI's knowingly wrongful designation of me as a "target of interest," I would appreciate your thoughtful replies to the following questions, which you are uniquely positioned to answer.

1.  Did Equinox (Palo Alto) employees accept compensation from Infragard to supply falsified witness statements to the FBI concerning me in 2018 and 2019?

2.  If so, how were they chiefly compensated?  With Bitcoin?  With barter agreements?

3.  Did my personal trainer at Equinox Palo Alto at that time, Nate Corrick, supply falsified witness statements to the FBI, alongside trainers known as Vincent Truong, Andy, Jeremy, Dan, Jay, and others?

4.  Was I filmed without my knowledge during my training sessions at Equinox?  If so, what happened to those films?

5.  Did corrupt FBI employees disseminate defamatory information concerning me to certain Equinox (Palo Alto) employees?  To all Equinox (Palo Alto) employees?

6.  If defamatory information about me was disseminated to Equinox employees by corrupt FBI personnel, what was its contents specifically?

7.  If such distribution occurred, did FBI personnel direct that Equinox employees should further distribute defamatory information about me?

8.  If Equinox employees disseminated defamatory information about me, what was its content?

9.  If Equinox employees disseminated defamatory content about me, to whom did they disseminate it?

10.  If Equinox employees disseminated defamatory content about me on what dates did that distribution or those distributions occur?

11.  Did the FBI distribute surveillance film collected from my residence to employees of Equinox?

12.  If so, what was its content?

13.  Did the FBI distribute AI-generated film co-opting my likeness to employees of Equinox?

14.  If so, what was its content?

15.  Does the FBI have knowledge that Vincent Truong was fired from his job as a trainer at Equinox?

16.  Does the FBI know why Kenny, the Equinox manager in Palo Alto, was fired from his position at approximately the same time?

17.  Is the FBI aware of communications between any Equinox (Palo Alto) personnel in 2018 and 2019 and an individual named Bxxxxxx Pxxx?

18.  If so, who within Equinox knew him personally?

19.  If so, what were the nature of their communications?

20. Is the FBI aware that Equinox (Palo Alto) possesses a knowledge of the true identity of "dark money Brandon"?

21.  Does the FBI possess a knowledge of the true identity of "dark money Brandon"?

22.  Is the FBI aware that Equinox is involved in any manner of money laundering activity for the far right within the United States?

23.  Is the FBI aware that a blond Asian woman named Victoria, allegedly known to human traffickers in Bay Area, worked with personal trainers at Equinox (Palo Alto) during exercise sessions that were "comped"?

24.  If so, why were they "comped"?

25.  Does the FBI believe that Equinox Palo Alto should represent a safe setting in whcih law-abiding American women can train with a reputable fitness trainer in the middle of the day?

26.  Has the FBI contributed to Equinox Palo Alto representing a safe setting in which law-abiding American women can train with a reputable fitness trainer in the middle of the day?

27.  How is the FBI involved in human trafficking proceeds from criminal activity in the Bay Area and elsewhere in the United States?

28.  Is the FBI aware that a portion of Equinox Palo Alto's membership consists of fake accounts?

29.  If so, what percentage?

30.  Is Equinox Palo Alto a profitable business on the basis of verified customer accounts alone?

31.  Does Equinox look forward to developing itself in the future as a legitimate business within the United States?

32.  Is Equinox as a national/international corporation signatory to Infragard, the civilian arm of the FBI?

33.  Does the FBI or Infragard compensate Equinox, either as a corporation or though individual employees, for its membership in Infragard?

34.  Has the FBI directed Equinox to film, defame or provide falsified witness statements about a myriad of Equinox members who have been designated by the FBI as "targets of interest"?  If so, how many?

Sincerely yours,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment