My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, December 29, 2023

Current Obstruction of Participation in DNC Town Hall Podcast; Additional Email for OIG Hotline

OIG Hotline, please see the following communication sent to your attention within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.om, lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: Instructions for Weekly Town Hall Podcast - SAN FRANCISCO, sent at 12:15 PM, today, December 29, 2023.

My husband, who has his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, and uses Zoom almost daily for his work, cannot access the DNC Town Hall podcast from his computer either.  So, at least this provides some confirmation from a separate party that my efforts to connect to the DNC are being obstructed without explanation.  The motive for the FBI to prevent my participation in these events is readily apparent, unfortunately, and, despite the fact that the the responsible party is violating my Constitutional freedoms in preventing this dialogue, the perpetrators appear to feel no hesitation in doing so.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

* Please also see the following email sent to the attention of the OIG Hotline within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams774192gmail.com, and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing a subject heading of ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Vista Verde Way Neighbor Tom Bleier, London's David Parfitt, sent on December 29, 2023 at 11:58 AM.



No comments:

Post a Comment