My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, December 8, 2023

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, December 8, 2023

 Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air at approximately 11:00 AM to compose an email.

Called PG&E in order to reschedule my appointment for a "gas meter safety check" from December 9, 2023 to December 30, 2023.

While the Customer Service Representative, Tamaira, confirmed for me that all of our interaction was lawful and honorable in every regard -- and, further, that her impressions of my household were that of a lawful and honorable PG&E customer -- I will be documenting this phone call within an affidavit for the OIG Hotline shortly.

Tamaira left the call for long periods of time -- and maintained silence for further long periods -- claiming that a computer error was preventing her from rescheduling the appointment efficiently.

She further claimed that she needed to consult her supervisor regarding the rescheduled appointment as it was showing an error on her computer screen.

Overall, it seemed as though her FBI handler was stalling for time -- time in which to create an AI-generated audio track which the FBI could wrongfully employ in an attempt to "disrupt, discredit, and divide."

I do possess a complete audio recording of my dialogue with Tamaira, and I have provided that recording to OIG Hotline investigators this afternoon.

I will be following up with an affidavit specific to this phone conversation, confirming that it was lawful and honorable in every regard.

I made four donations to Democratic causes this afternoon, and documented them all within emails sent to the attention of the OIG Hotline.

I will be calling Chase Bank to verify that they are all listed as pending transactions this afternoon.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 2:34 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

5:44 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to work on affidavit regarding PG&E phone conversation today -- a non-event, but one which is almost certainly being mischaracterized by PG&E Customer Service Representative Tamaira due to coercion from her FBI handler.

Prepared and notarized an updated copy of my general affidavit.

Emailed it to the attention of the OIG Hotline, and subsequently documented its availability on my blog.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 7:22 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment