My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, December 19, 2023

UPDATE: Email Documentation; Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, December 19, 2023 and December 20, 2023

 UPDATE: Due to FedEx's confirmation of delivery of all six packages, along with my emailed files confirming the exact content of these mailings, recipients should have everything required to successfully deposit one or more of my donations to the Biden Victory Fund.

Thank you to the OIG Hotline, the Honorable Avril Haines, and Mr. Matthew Hurd for ensuring that a trustworthy individual is empowered to make one or more of my deposits with the documentation of my paperwork in hand.

Most gratefully,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************

5:12 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 in order to list photos of FedEx seals as first post, as well as to email scanned documents to the OIG Hotline and others.

Prepared and sent emails to OIG Hotline, the Honorable Avril Haines and Mr. Matthew Hurd, all forwarded to the attention of the OIG Hotline, with the following subject headings and date/time stamps:

  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Contents of FedEx Mailings to Arrive December 19, 2023; sent at 5:58 AM on Tuesday, December 19, 2023
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: ATTN: The Honorable Avril Haines Re: Contents of Two FedEx Mailings to Arrive December 19, 2023; sent at 6:05 AM on Tuesday, December 19, 2023
  • ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: ATTN: Mr. Matthew Hurd Re: Contents of Two FedEx Packages to Arrive December 19, 2023; sent at 6:05 AM on Tuesday, December 19, 2023
To confirm, the OIG Hotline has my full permission to access my email accounts at any time their Office so desires.

This is to also to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 6:21 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

8:45 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to check FedEx tracking for six packages.

FedEx has extended delivery confirmation for all six mailings.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 10:04 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

2:00 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to compose email to Dxxxxx.

Ordered additional gifts on Amazon.

Forwarded this email to the attention of the OIG Hotline and posted information regarding its availability on my blog.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 4:15 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

5:14 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to call the OIG Hotline's attention to an email sent from my cell phone at 5:13 PM.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 5:49 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

3:34 AM on December 20, 2023.  Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Attempted to document ongoing FBI coercion toward both of my sons earlier through email and through a blog post, which remains in draft form.

Was the FBI's staged outburst from Graham MacWilliams designed specifically to provoke my alarm?  Was this its true intent?

Certainly, the agency's ongoing communications with both of my sons should be immediately disallowed.

And Tom Lyons should receive the severest possible career penalties for attempting to coerce and harm our family further.

I would like to extend my gratitude to all those of good faith who stood in our defense last night.

My son, Graham, after having been deprived of fluids by the FBI for twenty-seven hours in a row, was "rewarded" for his scripted outburst by being allowed to drink four twelve-ounce glasses of water within the space of a half an hour.

Perhaps the FBI can be led to acknowledge that he is worthy of his freedom, his health, his sovereignty, his independent life -- as are we all.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 6:16 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

At approximately 8:30 AM, I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to update my affidavit with recent events pertaining to Gxxxxx and Dxxxxx MacWilliams.  I did so, and subsequently notarized my affidavit through OneNotary.us, saving the prepared video document of the notarization.

Please note that I will be notarizing yet another affidavit today, following Graham's return to our household.

I would request that the FBI and its affiliates be strictly prohibited from engaging in any ongoing communication with my sons whatsoever.

Our fundamental safety is dependent upon the FBI's cessation of all predation toward my family in any and every capacity.

The agency's wrongs are not mitigated by its schemes to falsely implicate my sons of wrongdoing.  Rather, they are multiplied.

I must express my profound gratitude to all those within the OIG Hotline and elsewhere who have intervened on behalf of my family's safety over the last eighteen hours.

Thank you for your advocacy, which has been life-saving.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 11:50 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most gratefully,

Lane MacWilliams

At approximately 3:30 PM, I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to update my affidavit and notarize it for the OIG Hotline.

Sent new affidavit to the attention of the OIG Hotline within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.

Posted on my blog concerning the availability of this document.

Checked Amazon.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 8:34 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Most gratefully,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment