My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, December 12, 2023

 Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 at 8:41 AM with MacBook Air.

Removed Chase Bank credit card from ActBlue and Amazon accounts.

Checked Amazon.

Checked email.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 9:31 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

At approximately 10:49 AM, I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to document the availability of a new email sent to the OIG Hotline's attention, sent earlier via my cell phone ending in 1467.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 10:59 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

6:53 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.    

Checked blog, email and Amazon.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 7:27 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment