My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, December 22, 2023

Blocked from Joining DNC's Weekly Town Hall Podcast

OIG Hotline, I regret to report that I am currently being prevented from joining the DNC's weekly Town Hall podcast regarding media training.  Zoom links by both video on my MacBook Air, and video and call links on my cell phone ending 1467 indicate that the host has not yet joined the meeting, even though it is now 12:18 PM.

At 11:59, my calls to the Zoom meeting via video on my cell phone stated that the meeting was not yet in progress.  When the host did not appear to join at noon, I tried multiple call links to the podcast, all of which stated that the host had not yet started the meeting.  These experiences were recorded via digital audio file, which is currently available tin an email attachment sent to the attention of your Office within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading of ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re:Obstructed DNC Town Hall Podcast Link Via Zoom, with a date/time stamp of December 22, 2023 at 12:43 PM

In the following screenshot from my MacBook Air, Zoom states that the host has yet to start the meeting, even though this particular screenshot was taken at 12:10 PM.


Please see the time stamp of 12:10 PM in the upper right hand corner of the following screenshot:



Two minutes later, at 12:12 PM, I took screenshots showing the same assertion from Zoom, that the host had not yet started the meeting:





Clearly, it is more than frustrating to be blocked by a third party from accessing DNC events.

Certainly, the FBI and its affiliates, which have access to my computers and cell phone through surveillance software, have both the motivation and the opportunity to obstruct my attempts to connect with the DNC.    Yet, this obstruction is clearly unlawful and represents reprehensible conduct on the part of the agency, in my opinion.

I would very much like to gain access to the DNC's perspectives and guidance concerning the media at this time.

I hope I will have an unobstructed opportunity to do so in the near future.

In gratitude for your presence,






Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment