My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, December 21, 2023

Documentation of Lane MacWilliams' Wifi Access, December 21, 2023 and December 22, 2023

 4:32 AM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Prepared amended affidavit for OIG Hotline.

Forwarded my husband's affidavit to the OIG Hotline's attention.

Beginning notary process for my own documentation at this time.

Notarized and emailed my new affidavit to the the attention of the OIG Hotline within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.

Another communication forwarded to the OIG Hotline at 7:50 AM bears the following subject heading: ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Fwd: Please place in your own words.

Reviewed book recommendations on Amazon.

This is to also to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 4:25 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

5:16 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to check DNC Town Hall event tomorrow.

This is to also to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 5:31 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

At approximately 11: 00 PM on December 21, 2023, I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to read my husband's latest affidavit and forward recommendations for updating, corrected to his own words and impressions.

At 11:44 PM, I emailed a revised document to him with the subject heading Re: Please read this and make any changes necessary so that this reflects your own opinion and perspective and your own words.

He made changes to the document, unknown to me, but reflecting his own opinion and perspective and proceeded to undertake a compromised notarization procedure outside of my view with Notary Public Tanica L. Minnis of OneNotary.us.

He did download the video of this notarization process.

I awoke at approximately 4:30 AM on December 22, 2023, checked the notarized document he had emailed to me and immediately found errors in the notary's documentation and electronic signature.

I sent an email with this faulty document, along with expressing my concerns, to the attention of the OIG Hotline at 4:54 AM.

I noted availability of my communications to the OIG Hotline on my blog.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 5:49 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

At approximately 8:30 AM, I signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air in order to send an email to DM and forward it to the attention of the OIG Hotline.

Placed documentation of that communication and one other on my blog.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 8:58 AM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air slightly after 12:00 noon in order to attempt to join the DNC's weekly Town Hall Podcast on the media and democracy.   I had been blocked from joining the Zoom call on my cell phone ending 1467, and, unfortunately, my attempts to join the Zoom call via my MacBook Air were obstructed as well.

I documented as much as I was able for the OIG Hotline -- through digital audio files and screenshots, and then placed information about this backup documentation on my blog.

I also placed information on my blog concerning the notary video file, demonstrating a failed Jurat notarization process, almost certainly at FBI directive.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 1:07 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

2:23 PM Signed onto Wifi GSQ3 with MacBook Air.

Checked email, blog and Amazon.

Amazon for the first time of which I am aware listed inappropriate material in my product feed.

As I was in the process of documenting this for the OIG Hotline, my Wifi was obstructed.  I had no internet access from approximately 3:35 to 4:20 PM.

Internet access was intermittently blocked this afternoon.

At approximately 9:00 PM I connected to Wifi GSQ3 wtih MacBook Air in order to donate to President Biden and Vice President Harris.

This is to confirm that all of my words, actions, and communications, online and elsewhere, continue to be honorable and law-abiding in every way, shape, and form.

I will plan to disconnect from Wifi GSQ3 on MacBook Air by 9:29 PM.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment