My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, December 19, 2023

UPDATE: Important Email for the OIG Hotline

UPDATE: OIG Hotline, please also see the email sent to your attention at 4:01 PM Pacific time, bearing the subject heading "Guarding Yourselves from Txx Lxxxx and His Cohort" within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.

Thank you very much for your intervention of behalf of my sons.  My older son has had no water for the last 22 hours at this point due to threats from the FBI.  He will be hospitalized if the FBI does not allow him to drink water, obviously, and that appears to be the intent.

We greatly appreciate your help,




Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, the FBI appears to be severely restricting fluid intake for my older son, Graham, through death threats extended to him.  He has had nothing to drink -- no fluids -- for the last eighteen hours.

Beyond this, my younger son is allegedly experiencing death threats from Txx Lxxxx as Mr. Lxxxx attempts to commit him to acts which would define him as "Phoenix Program" personnel.

Please see my recent text communication to my younger son within an email sent to your attention at 1:28 PM Pacific time today, December 19, 2023 within lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com, bearing the subject heading, here redacted, ATTN: OIG HOTLINE Re: Txx Lxxxx' Ongoing Coercion of Dxxxxx MacWilliams.

I will be following up with an email to my younger son, which I will forward to you this afternoon.

Thank you very much for your advocacy for both of my sons over this issue.  Neither one of them should be engaging in any communications from the FBI or its affiliates at this time, much less being the recipients of death threats, torture through radiation exposures, and FBI directives to harm others.

In gratitude for your advocacy,





Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment