My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Update: Bills Withheld By Parker's Boat Yard

Update following phone call with Patti Parker on Monday, March 13, 2023 at 9:30 AM

Email sent to: patti@parkersboatyard.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 13, 2023 at 9:49 AM

Re:  Approval of Later Return of Commissioning Checklist

Patti, nice to speak with you this morning.

I appreciate your taking a look at the billing question and determined that we do, indeed, have a credit with regard to Anodyne's storage at Parker's.

I also appreciate your letting me know that a delay in returning our Commissioning Checklist is fine -- and that you will pass the word around to all other Parker's employees to ensure that they know about our likely late-summer timing.

All best,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************


*************************************************************************************

Email sent to: patti@parkersboatyard.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  February 8, 2023 at 7:23 AM

Re: Bill from Parker's?

Patti, are we missing a recently issued bill from Parker's?

I have not received one from you in February.

Would you please let me know?

Thank you very much,

Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Email sent to: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. From: patti@parkersboatyard.com. Date: February 8, 2023 at 9:05 AM

Re: Bill from Parker's?

Lane -

You don't have any bills to pay for February.  You probably won't see any invoices until we start preparing the boat to be launched.

Hope all is well with you!

Patti Parker

Parker's Boat Yard, Inc., 68 Red Brook Harbor Rd., P.O. Box 38, Cataumet, MA  02534, 508.563.9366, www.parkersboatyard.com

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: patti@ parkersboatyard.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 7, 2023 at 1:03 PM

Re: Bill from Parker's?

Hi Patti,

I hope this email finds you well.  Would you please let me know our current balance owed to Parker's?

Unfortunately, due to my status as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, it appears that FBI personnel have been directing various businesses to state that we have no balance outstanding, only to later claim that we failed to pay various invoice amounts.  It appears that the intention is to file various liens and suits against us in retaliation for my principled stance regarding the FBI's engagement in knowingly falsified law-enforcement reporting against law-abiding American citizens.

Please help us to avoid the scenario described above by letting us know the full balance we currently owe to Parker's.

We wish to pay you, and we wish to pay you on time.

Thank you very much for your support in this matter,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment