My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, March 19, 2023

Complaint Filed with PG&E

Email sent to: lawclaims@pge.com  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 19, 2023 at 2:57 AM

Re:  Whistleblower Retaliation by PG&E

To the management of PG&E:

This is to document a complaint with PG&E regarding the company's stated intention to replace a power pole on our property at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028 on March 23, 2023.  Please see the attached letter, which my husband and I received today, March 18, 2023.

I have been informed that PG&E has been directed by FBI personnel, in coordination with PG&E's internal EMF Department, to use the installation of this power pole to cause elevated and unstable EMF radiation at my family residence in direct retaliation for my standing as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in conjunction with an ongoing investigation conducted by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

Allegedly, PG&E's excavation in intended to cause EMF radiation exposures to my family which are known to be hazardous to human health.

Whistleblowers of FBI malfeasance should not have their families placed in physical harm because they are taking an ethical stance out of a desire to protect the civil liberties and human rights of other Americans.  Our democracy deserves defense by those who are principled and courageous in illuminating corruption.  They should not suffer retaliation in the manner that has been threatened to me in this circumstance.

To delineate recent events:

PG&E employee "Lynn" arrived without an appointment at our property on Friday, March 17, 2023 in alleged response to a "USA ticket" generated by a company called CableCom, which has been constructed by San Mateo County to conduct unspecified work below the street level at our property.

This is a highly irregular visit, as there is nothing wrong with our Comcast/Xfinity cable service, and we have not asked for any changes from Comcast/Xfinity.  Neither CableCom nor Comcast/Xfinity has contacted us with any notification of needed work related to our property.

Similarly, we have no need whatsoever of a new PG&E power pole on our property.  Our current power pole is in excellent condition and appears to be of an identical age to all of our neighbors' power poles.

This work is unnecessary, carries no possible benefit, and places our health and lives as PG&E consumers in knowing and preventable danger.

Please be aware that PG&E employee "Lynn" engaged in text communication with her FBI handler while she was on my property on Friday afternoon.  Further, please be aware that "Lynn" acknowledged having been in recent communication with PG&E's EMF Department concerning my property.

When I further questioned Lynn concerning PG&E's EMF Department's communications with her regarding my family, her response to me was "Everyone has to die of something."

I will be filing a complaint with the California Public Utilities Commission regarding this matter, and all communications regarding this circumstance will be forwarded to the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

I request that the CPUC and the OIG Hotline Investigations Division be allowed to fully investigate this matter prior to any further visits by any PG&E staff or PG&E contractors to our property.  I further request that the unnecessary replacement of the power pole at our property by PG&E be canceled.

Given my whistleblower stance regarding FBI corruption in the form of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives, my request that PG&E's directed retaliation against my family be halted represents a reasonable and appropriate measure.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment