My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, March 6, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only

The content of this post is intended for the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

OIG Hotline investigators, due to specific threats I have received from FBI affiliates pertaining to home insurance cancellation by MPIUA, I have scheduled two home inspections to take place this week.  

MPIUA is signatory to Infragard and, as a result, may come under undue pressure from FBI personnel to engage in unconstitutional harassment of those Americans wrongfully designated as "targets of interest."

Brian, a staff member of a company called Mold Restoration, will inspect my family's property at 40 Gansett Rd. Woods Hole, MA, both inside the residence and within the crawl space, for any signs whatsoever of mold or mildew.  He is due to visit the property tomorrow, Tuesday, March 7, 2023.

And Fowler and Sons will inspect 40 Gansett for termites and pests.  This inspector is due to visit our home on Wednesday, March 8, 2023.

Both companies communicated to me in a professional and responsive manner.  Out of an abundance of caution, given my status as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, my conversations with both sets of personnel were documented in their entirety.

This information can be made available to OIG Hotline investigators upon request.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams


No comments:

Post a Comment