My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Request for Follow Up with Gansett Trustees

OIG Hotline investigators, I hope you will speak to Jim Ware and his fellow Gansett Trustees, Margaret Flanagan, Stephen Sawyer, and Jeannine Jeffrey, and former Trustee Peter Jeffrey. Their cooperation with the FBI has been central to the agency's multiple schemes of forced property divestment concerning my family home -- to the detriment of all involved.

For the sake of all Americans who hope to exercise their right to own private property, your efforts to illuminate this particular predation on the part of the far right are critical.

Please see my email to Jim Ware, below, addressing a portion of Gansett Trustees' malfeasance at the directives of far right FBI personnel.

Thank you very much for your determined fact-finding over this issue.

With appreciation,




Lane MacWilliams

Contact information:  Jim Ware's email: jimware90@gmail.com; Margaret Flanagan's email:  margaretannflanagan@hotmail.com, Jeanine Jeffrey's email:  jssjeffrey@gmail.com, Stephen Sawyer's email:  sandpsawyer@gmail.com, Peter Jeffrey's email:  peterjamesjeffrey@gmail.com

************************************************************************************

Email sent to:  jimware90@gmail.com. From:  lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 29, 2023 at 7:49 PM

Re:  Formal Requests of the Gansett Trustees

Jim, I have recently reviewed the Amendments of the updated Trust Agreement, in addition to the Trust Agreement itself.

As you know, I did not sign the updated Trust Agreement.

Given the actions of certain Trustees, I believe that decision to be significant.  Without questions, it bears on the liability of individual Trustees in their agreements with the FBI and their compensation from Infragard in return for actions as Trustees which conflict with the primary purpose of the Trust.

It appears that my interests as a Beneficiary of the Gansett Trust may not have been properly protected by the Trustees.  Further, individual Trustees may have actively profited by undermining my interests.  If so, this is an ethical problem for the Trust, and it is a legal problem for both the Trust and the Trustees, whom I may hold to individual account.

The manner in which last year's annual meeting was managed without electronic access for Beneficiaries at a distance, the meeting's content notwithstanding, represented a regrettable choice on the part of the Trustees.

The Trustees are responsible for providing to all Beneficiaries accurate and complete minutes of that meeting, without exception.  I expect to receive them without omission or redaction, secrecy agreements notwithstanding.

Trustees are not to receive remuneration for their services in the management of the Trust.  yet I am informed that multiple Ganseett Trustees have accepted compensation through Infragard in return for directives extended by corrupt FBI personnel.

It's not merely that this represents ethically problematic behavior.  This represents criminal behavior, intended to contribute to forced property divestment as directed by the FBI.

If these objectives raise concerns in your mind regarding active and knowing violations of the Constitution, they should.

I am informed that the FBI worked with the Trustees and their attorneys to restate and amend the Gansett Trust Agreement for the express purpose of protecting individual Trustees from liability for misconduct in following FBI directives.

Given that goal, I'm certain my refusal to sign the document on ethical grounds served as a surprise.

Jim, the Trustees are, in fact, individually liable to me for their actions.

I am making a few formal requests of the Trustees at this time:

1.  I ask to be assisted in accessing the 2023 Annual Meeting via Zoom or open phone line.  My ability to travel freely has been limited by physical threats from FBI affiliates due to my conscientious stance as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.  These threats have not been hypothetical.  Given that I am holding firm in defense of the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans, I think my request for long-distance access to this meeting is reasonable.  The Trustees have sufficient time to make any necessary accommodations.

2.  I request that the matter of conflict of interest for Trustees and the Trust  through the unwarranted and unlawful actions of third parties, in this case the FBI, be added to the agenda for open discussion at the 2023 Annual Meeting.  I ask to activity participate in the discussion of this agenda item.

3.  I request to inspect agreements entered into between the Trust and the FBI, and individual Trustees and the FBI.  I further request to inspect agreements entered into between the Trust and Infragard, and individual Trustees and Infragard.

4.  I request that any and all special assessments be delivered to see via email to the following addresses: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com, lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com, and lmacwilliams7417@gmail.com.  I request immediate notification of any Trust assessments of which I may be unaware.

5.  I request that all Trustees engage in full disclosure of FBI communications and directives to the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, which is actively reviewing the FBI's crimes in this case.  I ask that Trustees preserve all evidence of those communications, including cell phone devices utilized to facilitate them.

Jim, the reason the far right's bid for totalitarian control over our country has persisted for as long as it has is due to one primary problem:  secrecy.

John F. Kennedy observed, quite rightly, that secrecy was in all ways opposed to democracy -- and that its threats to a free society should never be underestimated or ignored.

The Gansett Trust can only operate with integrity if its members insist on transparency, accountability, and the truth.

The same is true of our beloved country.

I believe our neighborhoods and our nation are worthy of our insistence on the highest principles regarding our conduct toward one another.

I hope you will agree.

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

The FBI is a deeply divided agency.  There are many FBI employees who view their vows to the Constitution with the utmost seriousness and honor, and who strive to defend the fundamentals of our democracy with courage, fortitude and commitment.  The fact that some segments of the FBI appear to have embraced a lawless course is not a justification to assail the FBI in general.  As President Joseph R. Biden has so rightly expressed, violence is never justified in any circumstance.  The rule of law must always be honored and upheld.  It is our shared determination to preserve the civil liberties and human rights of all Americans that renders the United States a democracy.  We must never abandon this promise. All of our most cherished freedoms depend upon it.

*************************************************************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment