My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, March 12, 2023

Restricted Access: For OIG Hotline Investigators Only

The content of this post is intended for the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.






Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: joann@cocpas.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 12, 2023 at 10:21 AM

Re:  Tax Preparation Review Request

JoAnn, I respectfully request that you undertake a thorough review of all of your tax preparation work for us conducted since you became signatory to the FBI and Infragard as an "informant" concerning Ken and me, your law-abiding clients.

This review should include all recent guidance extended over the phone.

If there are corrections to your calculations of taxes owed, and if there are changes to your recommendations expressed over the phone, I request that you inform us immediately, in addition to making recommendations as to how those deficits can best be addressed with the California Franchise Tax Board and the IRS.

I appreciate your full cooperation with the Office of the Inspector General Hotline Investigations Division regarding the disclosure of all directives extended by your FBI handler to undermine our honest, good faith attempts to pay all taxes owed to the State of California and the IRS in compliance with the law.

If you require further documentation in order to speak to OIG Hotline investigators, I request that you inform me right away.

Thank you very much for your cooperation in this important matter,
Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

Email sent to:  esther@fiscallyfit.us.    cc: alison@fiscallyfit.us From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com.  Date: March 12, 2023 at 10:02 AM

Re:  Request for a referral from Alison

Esther, I need assistance from a highly ethical bookkeeper who can assist me in concluding my 2022 accounting for 40 Gansett.  This would need to be someone who could formally attest to refusing all offers of remuneration from the FBI, and correspondingly, formally attest to his or her refusal of all informant agreements, secrecy agreements, etc.  put forward by corrupt members of the far right within the agency's auspices.

As you yourself know, FBI employees can be extremely persuasive in appearing that they are representing the national security interest, when in truth they are knowingly violating the civil liberties and human rights of law-abiding American citizens whom they target.

Perhaps there is someone of the highest possible ethical standards to whom Alison Salisbury could refer me, given the fact that I continue to stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance concerning the agency's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Even whistleblowers need bookkeepers who will address their needs without conflicts of interest.

I would appreciate knowing whether Alison is aware of someone of sufficient character and conscience to fill this role for me at this time.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter,
Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************





No comments:

Post a Comment