My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, March 31, 2023

Jokson Larios of Bayshore Plumbers

OIG Hotline, Mr. Jokson Larios of Bayshore Plumbers is scheduled to visit our residence in Portola Valley tomorrow between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.

Contact information for Bayshore Plumbers is as follows:

3158 Rolison Road, Redwood City, CA

(650) 323-6464

I would appreciate your communicating with Bayshore Plumbers to ensure our safety if this is possible for you.

With gratitude for your presence,

Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************

Please note:  This documentation is being posted from the FedEx Store on El Camino Real in Mountain View.  

I left my home at 10:52 AM this morning due solely to the fact that my internet access was blocked, apparently by close-range signal jamming.

I initially experienced close vehicle tracking by a black Toyota sedan with California plates 7LMM975, the numbers of which were largely blocked from view by a large Thule bike rack.  When I stopped on the shoulder of Ramona Rd., the black Toyota also stopped, although it was ahead of me.  When I proceeded, the driver proceeded.

As a result, I waited at the top of Los Trancos Road until the path seemed clear.

After that, I traveled to the Portola Valley Public Library.  On parking in a secluded area at the back of the building, I encountered five Woodside Fire Prevention District employees, who were waiting by two large Fire Department vehicles and a wood chipper.  These men were utterly unoccupied.  There was no wood for them to chip.  They were simply standing idle, watching my vehicle come to a stop.  Given the number of men, and the fact that they appeared to be completely unoccupied, with no prospect of legitimate work in sight, I left the Library parking lot and traveled to this Fed Ex location.

I will be traveling home directly from here.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment