My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Saturday, March 11, 2023

Restricted Access: OIG Hotline Investigators Only

The content of this post is intended for the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice only.

All others are asked to exit this post at this time.







Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: joann@cocpas.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 11, 2023 at 6:48 PM

Re:  Please Follow Up with Me Promptly Regarding Letter from California Franchise Tax Board

JoAnn, please see the attached.  The fact that this letter appears to have been delivered to the wrong address, in addition to the ostensible deadline for payment of March 8, 2023, are unusual.

Given the threats I continue to receive as an FBI whistleblower, this communication raises several concerns for me, among them the following:

1.  I continue to receive retaliatory threats of IRS audit from FBI affiliates.  Does this underpayment/late payment of our state tax mean that we will be vulnerable to federal audit, as has been threatened?

2.  Can you help me to understand how this underpayment of state taxes occurred?  Is there also an underpayment of federal taxes for 2020?

3.  I have been told that, should Ken or I establish a "MyFTB" account, we will waive certain important privacy protections.  It is my understanding that if you communicate with the Franchise Tax Board on our behalf, our privacy protections remain in place.  Therefore, it is best if you assist us with this required e-payment.

4.  Are you willing to speak to federal investigators from the Office of the Inspector General Hotline regarding directives extended to you by your FBI handler pertaining to our tax returns?  This would be helpful in illuminating the problem of far right corruption of tax filings as a means of unconstitutional harassment of law-abiding "targets of interest."

5.  My home insurance on Cape Cod can be cancelled if I am late on any tax payments -- and, in fact, FBI affiliates have threatened to perpetrate this exact harm with the intention of causing a forced divestment of my property.  As a result, will you please act on this overdue payment immediately by paying it on our behalf if you believe it is appropriate to do so?

If you believe that extending the payment would reflect an improper calculation and thus raise other problems, please notify me immediately.

You may complete Ken's Tax Information Authorization accorded to you by utilizing the Authorization Code 2xxxxxxxx.

Thank you very much for your expeditious follow up, JoAnn.

Sincerely, 
Lane MacWilliams

*********************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment