My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Cell Phone Records and Computer Access

OIG Hotline investigators, I received a receipt yesterday from Apple for a set of three phone numbers connected to a "Burner" application.

I have no current access to this application and these phone numbers are not in use by me at this time, though they may be in use by FBI personnel and/or FBI affiliates.

I am not planning to cancel this application, because I am concerned that doing so may remove your access to these phone numbers, along with their history.

My emphasis with my cell phones and computers has been and continues to be that of evidence preservation.

Please be aware that third-party control of my MacBook Pro appears to be continuing, despite the fact that my online access is now hardwired through Cat 5 cable.

I must assume, given ongoing third-party access, that my identity may continue to be faked online.

As you know, my cell phones and computers have been transferred to the ownership of the OIG Hotline Investigations Division, to be transferred into your possession at your request.

I have not submitted a personal data deletion request to Apple due to concerns that doing so might limit investigators' information-gathering in the future.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams



No comments:

Post a Comment