My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, March 17, 2023

Urgent safety concern

OIG Hotline investigators. Please be appraised that the county of San Mateo has allegedly hired a company called Cablecom to excavate the street immediately contiguous to our property at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA 94028.  I am in receipt of extensive threats relating to hazardous EMF exposures at our residence due to contracted work scheduled to be performed imminently by Cablecom.  Please intervene urgently to insure that this work is not initiated.  The contact information for Cablecom is as follows:

Jon Holmberg 650-720-2556

jon.holmberg@cablecomllc.net

137 Utah Ave

So San Francisco, CA 94080

Lynn of PG&E visited our home this evening to disclose that she has been in communication with PG&E's EMF department regarding contracted work at our residential address.  This disclosure appears to confirm threats of harmful EMF exposures of which I am in receipt.  

Thank you very much for your urgent intervention in this matter. 

I remain extremely concerned for the safety of my family

Lane MacWilliams


(posted on behalf of Lane MacWilliams by KM)

No comments:

Post a Comment