My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, March 17, 2023

Critical Fax for retrieval by OIG hotline investigators

OIG hotline investigators please be appraised that my husband, at my request, sent a nine page fax to your office this morning, Fax 202-616-9881 consisting of a legally witnessed and executed affidavit.  The contents of this fax are intended for the OIG investigations division only, and are designated as such.  This represents confidential material.  In order to insure that OIG hotline investigators were promptly made aware of this fax transmission, I left a voicemail with Mr Matthew Hurd of the Office of Information Policy at approximately 12:05pmPT with the request that he notify the OIG Hotline investigations division of this communication right away.  If this fax was not retrieved today, it may be assumed to have its contents compromised and should be discarded.  Please be aware that my internet access appears to be entirely blocked despite PG&E power and Comcast TV cable being restored to operation this morning.  Our phone lines were re-connected by AT&T late yesterday and Los Trancos Road has been open for traffic.  My husband has attempted to post on my blog on my behalf through late-night efforts this week, which has been challenging for everyone.  

I am informed that my stalker and his associates within the FBI have engaged in extensively falsified communication appropriating my online identity and that of my husband over the last three days while our utilities have been disconnected.  My attempts to sign onto the internet are repeatedly met with a pop-up notification that another device on the network is using my computer's IP address.  I remain concerned about the potential of falsely justified law enforcement action against my family members or myself as a result.  Thank you for allowing me to document these concerns.  

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

(posted on behalf of Lane MacWilliams by KM)

No comments:

Post a Comment