My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, March 19, 2023

Complaint Filed with San Mateo County

Email sent to dsilberman@smcgov.org. From:  lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date:  March 19, 2023 at 3:23 AM

Re:  Whistleblower Retaliation by San Mateo County

Dear Mr. Silberman:

This is to file a complaint regarding harassment by San Mateo County in retaliation for my standing as a whistleblower of corruption within the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office regarding its engagement in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding San Mateo County residents, myself among them.

San Mateo County recently contracted with a company called "CableCom" to excavate the street directly outside of my home for reasons that remain unspecified.  There is nothing wrong with our cable service.  Accordingly, the excavation work is unnecessary and unwanted.  We have received no letter or phone call from the County or CableCom regarding the need for this excavation.

Of significance, I am informed that the intent of this excavation is to cause high and unstable EMF radiation exposures to my family members in direct retaliation for my ethical stance as a whistleblower of malfeasance by San Mateo County Sheriff's Office personnel and their affiliates within the FBI.

To delineate recent events:

PG&E employee "Lynn" arrived without an appointment on our property on Friday, March 17, 2023 in alleged response to a "USA ticket" generated by a company called CableCom, which had been contracted by San Mateo County to conduct unspecified work below the street level at our property.

This is a highly irregular visit, as there is nothing wrong with our Comcast/Xfinity cable service, and we have not asked for any changes from Comcast/Xfinity.  Neither CableCom nor Comcast/Xfinity has contacted us with any notification of needed work related to our property.

Please be aware that PG&E employee "Lynn" engaged in text communication with her FBI handler while she was on my property on Friday afternoon.  Further, please be aware that "Lynn" acknowledged having been in recent communication with PG&E's EMF Department concerning my property.

When I further questioned Lynn concerning PG&E's EMF Department's communications with her regarding my family, her response to me was "Everyone has to die of something."

I will be filing a complaint with the California Public Utilities Commission regarding this matter, and all communication regarding this circumstance will be forwarded to the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice.

I request that the CPUC and the OIG Hotline Investigations Division be allowed to fully investigate this matter prior to any further visits to our property or the street adjacent to our property by San Mateo County staff, CableCom staff, PG&E staff, Xfinity/Comcast staff or contractors hired by any of these entities.

I further request that the unnecessary excavation of Vista Verde Way by CableCom at San Mateo County's request be cancelled.

Given my whistleblower stance regarding FBI corruption in the form of falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives, my request that San Mateo County's directed retaliation against my family be halted represents a reasonable and appropriate measure.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

Contact information for CableCom:

Jon Holmberg 650-720-2556

jon.holmberg@cablecomllc.net

137 Utah Ave.

So San Francisco, CA. 94080

************************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment