My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, March 6, 2023

A Letter for MROSD Board Members -- Corruption Concern Regarding MROSD Project, County File #PLN2022-00333

Email sent to: info@openspace.org. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 6, 2022 at 10:56 AM

Re:  ATTN: MROSD Board Members -- Corruption Concern Regarding MROSD Project, County File #PLN2022-00333

To the MROSD Board:

Please be aware that the following communication to Ms. Camille Leung in the San Mateo County Planning Office pertains to concerns of corruption within MROSD Project, County File #PLN2022-00333.

Under these circumstances, I respectfully request that MROSD immediately withdraw its proposal from the SMC Planning Office.

Thank you for your engagement with this important issue, of concern to all residents of San Mateo County. 

Please note that Mr. Bryan Apple, allegedly of MROSD, has failed to answer my request for his basic biographical information, including his degrees, dates of degree conferral, and the specific institutions from which he graduated.

I do not believe MROSD wishes to engage with the law-abiding public through means of deceit and harm.  Rather, the mission of MROSD stands in support of enhancing the public interest in the beautiful open spaces surrounding us as residents of San Mateo County.

As such, your immediate intervention in this issue is most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: cleung@smcgov.org, smonowitz@smcgov.org. Date: February 24, 2023 at 2:53 PM

Dear Camille:

Please allow me to convey to you some important background concerning my stance as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance concerning the MROSD project, County File #PLN2022-00333.  While on the one hand, you may not feel compelled by the details concerning the FBI's initiation of the Alpine Road Bypass Trail and retaining wall project, this is a circumstance which is likely to receive public attention in the future.  As such, your decision-making surrounding this matter will be scrutinized, and your FBI handler's actions will be evaluated as well.  So, your full knowledge is a necessary prerequisite to your informed decision-making process.

I have, quite by chance, found myself in the position of whistleblower concerning FBI corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative (NSARI) and the agency's affiliated "target of interest" program.  It appears that far right FBI personnel and their affiliates have been engaged in knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting against law-abiding American citizens for anti-democratic objectives.  Falsified witness statements, fake messaging, fake photos, AI-generated video co-opting the likeness of "targets," edited and misattributed audio recordings, planted DNA "evidence" and more have been utilized to mischaracterize law-abiding "targets of interest" as "spies," "terrorists" and/or "predators" within FBI documentation.

The NSARI and the affiliated "target of interest" program draw billions in congressional budget appropriations yearly, and the FBI seeks to grow the lists of "targets" surveilled under their auspices by at least 10% yearly.  Many law-abiding American citizens have been wrongfully surveilled as a result.  Democrats and journalists appear to be over-represented on "target of interest" lists, as do women and Americans of color.

This issue is currently being investigated by the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice as an "insider threat" to our democracy.  I intend to serve as a witness for that investigation if asked to do so.

It is fair to say that the FBI is not particularly happy with me as a result.  My life has been under active and daily threat, as have the lives of my family members.

FBI affiliates appear to have engaged in trespass on my property with the intent of causing physical harm. Frankly, it has been nothing short of miraculous that we are all still here to tell the tale,

I am told that the $272,000 grant from Santa Clara County for the MROSD project actually originated with the FBI/Infragard.  The project is contiguous to the western edge of my property line, and I have, I'm sorry to report, received threats of arson intended to cause wildfire connected to PLN2022-00333, as well as trespass onto my property by FBI affiliates intended to cause my family grievous harm.

While the threats may sound unlikely to manifest to the casual observer, I have reason to believe they should be viewed seriously.

Any FBI involvement in this project should, in the interest of preventing whistleblower retaliation, lead to a postponement of approval.

As it seems that the role of Bryan Apple in this project has been carefully crafted and defined by FBI personnel, I believe the Planning Office should advocate for the welfare of lives and property within San Mateo County by withholding approval until such time as the details of this matter can be thoroughly investigated.

Thank you for allowing me to express the need for your principled advocacy in this matter.

Sincerely yours,

Lane MacWilliams







No comments:

Post a Comment