My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, March 20, 2023

March 20, 2023 Affidavit for CPUC Complaint

Photos of this original document are included below.

*************************************************************************************

Affidavit of Lane MacWilliams

March 20, 2023

My name is Lane MacWilliams.  I was born on March 15, 1962.  I work as a professional writer, and I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting perpetrated by the agency against law-abiding American citizens for anti-democratic objectives.  By extension, I stand as a whistleblower of malfeasance by San Mateo County Sheriff's Office personnel, who have perpetrated falsified law enforcement reporting as part of the corruption of the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program.  I reside at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA. 94028.

I, Lane MacWilliams, certify that the information in this, my sworn statement, is truthful to the best of my knowledge and understanding.

On Friday, March 17, 2023, a PG&E technician who gave her name as Lynn arrived without an appointment at my house.  After knocking on the door, Lynn proceeded to the back deck, where I found her.  Lynn declined to provide her last name and refused to provide her card.

Lynn stated that she was responding to a "USA ticket" from a company called CableCom, which had been contracted by the County of San Mateo to perform unknown work on the cable service to my house.

This surprised me, as we have no problems with the cable service to my house.  I have received no phone messages from Xfinity/Comcast, nor from CableCom regarding any problems with my cable service.  Further, I have received no phone messages from the County of San Mateo with regard to problems with my cable service.

PG&EE technician Lynn explained that she was responsible for charting gas and electric lines on the street in order to facilitate CableCom's work.

I expressed to Lynn that I had concerns about unscheduled , unnecessary utilities work due to my stance as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance.  I am aware that PG&E is signatory to Infragard, the civilian arm of the FBI. Further, the agency had made prior attempts to co-opt utilities to cause harm to my family due to my ethical stance as a whistleblower.

When PG&E technician Lynn expressed a lack of interest in my concerns, I told her that I would like to record our conversation.  I excused myself and went inside to retrieve a small digital audio recorder.

From inside the house, through a window with a clear view of Lynn, I observed her actively texting her FBI handler in my absence.  Her handler advised her to decline permission to be recorded and provided her with the exact language she was to employ in her statement to me.

PG&E employee Lynn followed her FBI handler's instructions precisely in using language identical  to that which he stipulated when, on my return to the deck, she declined to be audio recorded.

I believe I have the right on my own property to audio and video record visitors if they have been informed in advance, and we do have large signs at the entrance of our driveway stating that we have video surveillance at the property, which does include audio.

In addition, Lynn knew that her FBI handler was recording our entire conversation through her cell phone.  So, I found her refusals to represent dishonorable behavior on the part of her handler, at the very least.

Having said that, I acceded to Lynn's request.

I proceeded to question Lynn about whether she had engaged in any communication with PG&E's EMF Department.  She conceded that she had.

I asked her whether she understood PG&E's EMF Department's goals and objectives.  She conveyed to me that she did.

Then I asked her whether she thought it was right that PG&E should be knowingly harming certain consumers by manipulating EMF radiation for law-abiding American citizens wrongfully designated as "targets of interest" by the FBI.

Lynn's words to me at that point, as I recall them, were "Everybody has to die of something."

This made quite an impression, and I recounted this statement with astonishment to my husband and son on the evening of March 17, 2023.

For the benefit of laypersons reading this affidavit, PG&E's EMF Department focuses on creating high and fluctuating electromagnetic field radiation to "targets of interest" who are specified by the FBI, which compensates this utility for its "service" in this respect.

EMF radiation above certain levels, and incorporating sufficient instability, are known to cause cancer, dementia, auto-immune diseases, and many other problems for human health.

The very existence of an EMF Department within PG&E constitutes a shocking indictment of predatory conduct by a monopolistic public utility.

PG&E consumers do not know that, in agreeing to pay for power and gas to their homes, they may be unwittingly subjecting themselves and their family members to profound and intentional harms to their health.

On Saturday, March 18, 2023, after my husband retrieved the mail, I opened a letter from PG&E indicating that this utility plans to replace our power pole on Thursday, March 23, 2023.

We have no need for a power pole replacement.

Because I have received repeated and ongoing threats from FBI affiliates of hazardous EMF exposures created by a "dig" related to "power lines" unless I cease my principled stance as whistleblower, and further, because I directly observed PG&E technician Lynn texting her FBI handler while on my property on Friday afternoon, I believe that CableCom's unnecessary planned excavation of the street contiguous to my property, as well as PG&E's unnecessary planned replacement of our power pole, represent an attempt to retaliate against me as an FBI whistleblower.

The alarming statements made by PG&E technician Lynn regarding her communications with PG&E's EMF Department, along with her acknowledgment of the EMF Department's objectives of causing harm to PG&E consumers, remain of deep concern to me and to my family members.

Today, I am in receipt of threats of arrest or lawsuit relating to these utilities' apparent attempts to create hazardous EMF levels at my residence at the direction of the FBI.  If based in fact, it would seem, from the perspective of this FBI whistleblower, that one may be subjected to punishment for refusing to suffer in the specific manner the FBI directs.  One must wonder whether it becomes a criminal act, in the eyes of far right FBI personnel, when a whistleblower of crimes committed by wayward FBI staff refuse to be silenced by fear and under threat.

I, Lane MacWilliams, once again certify that the information in my sworn statement above is a truthful representation of the facts to the best of my knowledge.




Lane MacWilliams                                                        March 20, 2023


Signed and witnessed by Kenneth P. MacWilliams and Graham MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************










No comments:

Post a Comment