My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, March 13, 2023

Privacy Request Sent to Apple

OIG Hotline investigators, please be apprised that I submitted the following Privacy Request through Apple's online portal located at the following link this afternoon:  

https://www.apple.com/privacy/contact/

While Apple states that it does not sell or share customers' personal data, a Court Order extended by the FBI would effectively guide Apple to follow the FBI's directives regarding the personal data, whether genuine or falsified, pertaining to a whistleblower.  

I do have the ability to request data deletion, but I am concerned that this may hamper your investigative efforts once you have my computers and cell phones in hand.

As a result, I believe the better course involves my request for privacy from Apple, together with any followup communication to Apple from your own Office which you feel to be appropriate in this case.

Most sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************

To Apple's Privacy Office:  https://www.apple.com/privacy/contact/

From:  lanemacwilliams@gmail.com

Date:  March 13, 2023

I stand as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of the agency's perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.  Both the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the agency's affiliated "target of interest" program appear to be broadly compromised by falsified reporting against law-abiding American citizens.

My Apple accounts all appear to have been hacked by FBI personnel and affiliates as a result of my whistleblower role.

My devices will all be transferred to the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice to assist their Office with an investigation of the malfeasance described above.  Accordingly, I wish for the information associated with my Apple devices and accounts to remain intact for investigators.

However, I do not wish corrupt FBI personnel to co-opt Apple to aggregate and disseminate my personal data, some of which has been, I am informed, aggressively falsified.

Therefore, I am extending this request to Apple's Privacy Office for your assurance that my personal data, whether or not it originated with me, will not be aggregated, shared, sold, or otherwise disseminated by Apple personnel or third-party affiliates at the direction of the FBI or its associates.

This request will be copied to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice for its documentation and review.

This request pertains to all personal data affiliated with me or with my family members, including computers and cell phones in any manner affiliated with my name or identity, or with my family members' names or identities, including those connected to the Apple IDs that follow herewith:

lanemacwilliams@gmail.com

lmacwilliams77419@gmail.com

lanemacwilliams@icloud.com

dewinterchristi797@gmail.com

duncan412@gmail.com

gmacwilliams1@gmail.com

kpmacw@gmail.com

In addition, a MacBook Air laptop belonging to me, bearing the serial number C02F0F1Q6L8, with no associated Apple ID, should be privacy protected as well.

This list may not be complete.

To clarify, all information connected to the names or identities of my immediate family members or myself should be privacy protected by Apple, including all device-linked data.

Our names follow herewith:

Lane MacWilliams

Lane von Herzen

Ken MacWilliams

Graham MacWilliams

Duncan MacWilliams

Thank you for your observance of this request under these unusual circumstances.

Because I am attempting to defend the civil liberties and human rights of all American citizens in my stance as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance, your support is both necessary and deeply appreciated.

Sincerely,




Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************




No comments:

Post a Comment