My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, March 12, 2023

Documentation of Threats from FBI Affiliates Related to Standard Bill Paying

OIG Hotline investigators, please be informed that I am in receipt of threats of far right FBI personnel engaging in some form of lifting fingerprints from my personal checks to Panton Plumbing, Parker's Boat Yard, and/or the envelopes containing these mailings.  Please see related documentation below.

My husband was kind enough to send these payments via Priority Mail at the U.S. Post Office at 2731 Junction Ave., San Jose, CA. 95134.  As a result his fingerprints are no doubt present on these envelopes as well.

I regret that I know little about fingerprint technologies.  It is a surprise to me, and not a welcome one, that FBI affiliates claim to be able to both "lift and place" fingerprints of "targets of interest."

If his allegations about the FBI's capabilities in this regard are true, it is difficult to know how to defend oneself against false accusations.

Certainly, it would be preferable for far right FBI personnel to admit that they have committed crimes against the law-abiding public related to knowingly falsified reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Barring that deference to justice and common sense, it would appear that far right personnel are attempting to double-down on their efforts to falsely implicate my family members or myself of some type of wrongdoing.

It is likely that they won't cease until and unless far right malfeasance as perpetrated within the auspices of the FBI is brought to the attention of the broader American electorate.

I hereby certify that this information is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

************************************************************************************

Email sent to: Patti@parkersboatyard.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 12, 2023 at 2:10 PM

Re:  Check for February/March Storage for Anodyne

Patti, I'm sure the invoicing for Anodyne's storage at Parker's will eventually turn up, at which point I would very much appreciate having a copy.

Until then, I have mailed you a check for February and March 2023, as documented in the attached file.

The payment was sent via USPS Priority Mail on Friday, March 10, 2023, with tracking number 9505 5105 7992 3069 4841 73.

There is no other material within this mailing, and the check bears no writing or notation on the reverse side.

I would appreciate your letting me know when it arrives.

Thank you very much,

Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************



************************************************************************************

Email sent to: pantonplumbing@gmail.com. From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 12, 2023 at 2:03 PM

Re:  Check to Panton Plumbing

Sue, please see the attached file documenting my check to Panton Plumbing.

There is no other material within this mailing, and the check bears no writing or notation on the reverse side.

This was sent via USPS Priority Mail on Friday, March 10, 2023, with tracking number 9505 5105 7992 3069 4841 59.

I would appreciate your letting me know when it arrives.

Thank you very much,

Lane MacWilliams

*************************************************************************************








No comments:

Post a Comment