My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, March 31, 2023

Safety Concerns Due to Burst of Water Heater at 45 Vista Verde Way

OIG Hotline, over the last month, my stalker has appeared to repeatedly suggest that there has been a contamination of our water supply.

He has alternately suggested heavy metal contamination, pathogen contamination, and contamination with solvents that are toxic enough to ruin plumbing and cause environmental hazard.

Yesterday, our water heater burst, an unusual event given that it is only six years old.

I have noted many Cal Water trucks close to our home on Vista Verde Way over the course of the past month, but I don't know the cause for their presence.

Right now, I am concerned about the unlawful actions this company may have perpetrated against my family at the direction of the FBI.

Most pressingly, we now need to purchase a new water heater and sustain the risk of allowing a plumber/installer into our home.

In what way can gas water heaters be altered to cause hazardous EMF exposures to residents of a home?  I have no idea.

In what way can gas water heaters be altered to cause environmental or toxic exposures to residents of a home?  I have no idea.

In what way can gas water heaters be altered or improperly installed to cause explosion and/or fire at a home?  I have no idea.

But my stalker has threatened all of these dire outcomes if I do not cease my ethical stance as a whistleblower of FBI malfeasance in the form of falsified law enforcement reporting against the law-abiding American public.

I believe the best course of action at this time would be for me to post on this blog the name and contact information of our plumber/installer and the details of the new water tank and its manufacturer as soon as these are known.

I will continue to measure EMF levels within our residence at all hours.

We will likely require a degree of protective intervention to ensure that this water heater installment is conducted safely and securely, and that the heater itself has not been altered or tampered with.

Certainly, the installers should not be placing a source of hazardous EMF within our residence.

Beyond this, we will need some defense against falsified witness statements by one or more strangers whom we allow into our home at this juncture in order manage the installation.

Longer term, it would seem that recent communications between the Bear Gulch District staff of Cal Water and FBI personnel might be revelatory.

Your support will likely be protective on all of these fronts.

On behalf of my family, please allow me to express our gratitude for your presence and your efforts in addressing our fundamental safety within our home,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment