My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, March 19, 2023

Complaint Filed with CableCom

Email sent to: jon.holmberg@cablecomllc.net. Cc: dsilberman@smcgov.org From:  lanemacwilliams@gmail.com. Date: March 19, 2023 at 10:12 AM

Re:  Complaint Regarding CableCom's Intended Work at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA

Dear Mr. Holmberg:

My name is Lane MacWilliams.  It is my understanding that CableCom has been contracted by the County of San Mateo to excavate the street directly outside my house at 45 Vista Verde Way, Portola Valley, CA in order to serve my cable delivery in some manner.

Please consider this communication a formal complaint regarding that plan.

There are at least three problems with CableCom's scheduled work, as I see it.

One:  I stand as a whistleblower of malfeasance by the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office.  As a result, San Mateo County is well aware of its outstanding liability to me and to my family.  To address that conflict of interest on the part of the County, I am copying this communication to County Attorney David Silberman.

Two: There is nothing wrong with my cable service, and it does not require servicing.  I received no phone message or letter from the County nor from CableCom indicating that any service or problem exists whatsoever.  In fact, I do not believe there is a problem.

Three:  I am in receipt of threats that CableCom's work is intended to be combined with another company's unneeded excavation at my property on Thursday, March 23, 2023, when PG&E has scheduled the replacement of a power pole on my property for no reason that anyone can ascertain.  The alleged intention of both of these projects constitutes exposure to my family of hazardous and ongoing EMF radiation intended to cause serious harm to our health.  I am informed that the EMF Department of PG&E has been actively involved in forming this plan, and that CableCom has been in communication with both PG&E's EMF Department, as well as FBI personnel.

Because the malfeasance of the San Mateo County Sheriff's Office is directly related to widespread malfeasance within the FBI, my stance as a whistleblower toward the crimes of both of these organizations places them in a clear position of conflict of interest regarding their engagement with any plans related to my residence or the street contiguous to my residence.

I have filed a compliance with Mr. Silberman given that he represents the County of San Mateo, as well as filing a complaint with PG&E regarding this matter. I will be filing a further complaint with the California Public Utilities Commission delineating recent events concerning the intended work by CableCom.

Before I proceed with the CPUC, I would like to give CableCom the opportunity to withdraw its participation from this project.

This matter will be brought to the attention of the Investigations Division of the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S. Department of Justice, which is actively investigating misconduct by segments of the FBI relating to falsified law enforcement reporting toward the law-abiding American public.  Correspondingly, this communication will be forwarded to their auspices.

I request CableCom's immediately withdrawal from this project, given the threats I have received regarding its harmful intent.  Any engagement by CableCom regarding this initiative opens the company to joint and several liability for damages that may result.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

**********************************************************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment