My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, March 16, 2023

 Courage Is the Only Safety I Know


OIG Hotline investigators, please be informed that, while we did
endure a storm yesterday, the PG&E power outage to our residence at
45 Vista Verde Way is the longest we have experienced in the seven
years since we have resided here. Perhaps it is germane that my stalker
referenced a PG&E outage on Monday, one full day before it aocured.
He appeared to convey that this outage is intended to be severe and
prolonged, with the intention of demonstrating the reach of the far right.

PG&E's complicity in a "demonstration outage" is alleged.

It is notable that this utility company has provided no time estimate
of the restoration of power to consumers.
Of note, Comcast cable and internet are also disabled. It is not
possible to communicate with my husband via text. Cell phone calls through 5G and LTE are not operational from our home. Both of our landlines have been disconnected through AT&T, which has never occurred previously.
( 650-***-*081 , 650-***-*025 ) And Los Trancos Rd. is closed, preventing
direct egress.

My stalker cited the exact model of our generator on Monday, so it is likely
that he knows it will not last indefinitely without additional oil, which
cannot be added while in use.

The clearest threats of which I was in receipt prior to our simultaneous
abandonment by PG&E, Comcast/Xfinity, and AT&T appeared to focus on the following

1.online dentity impersonation and resulting law enforcement raid with
violent potential on the part of corrupt law enforcement officers

2. forced property divestment involving a scheme of intentional tax
preparation errors, intentional plumbing sabotage of our family home on
Cape Cod (with arson specified as a cover up), insurance cancellation by
MPIUA, and lawsuit by Brian Von Herzen, all allegedly directed by
FBI personnel.

3. physical harm perpetrated through the use of a truck-mounted DEW,
allegedly deployed at night. The appearance of a large white van at
our residence between 2:00 AM and 5:30 AM may correspond to my stalker's references to "the probe"' and "the thrower," DEWs he alleges to be
within the FBI's arsenal of assaults against the law-abiding American
public.

Regarding other details of import, please be apprised that Stanford Medicine has failed to provide us with a requested pituitary MRI study for our son,
documented on disc, and originally conducted on January 18, 2023.
We have received only a digital copy of an exam conducted on January 6, 2017,
and inexplicably modified on February 13, 2019.

My stalker appears to be insisting on my silence regarding the above issues,
yet the concerns of a democracy are not silent.

For those of us who love the civil liberties and human rights afforded to us by our Constitution, courage is the only safety I know.

I appreciate your efforts to illuminate the concerns above.
With abiding gratitude,
Lane MacWilliams

(Posted on Lane MacWilliams' behalf by KM)

No comments:

Post a Comment