My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Sunday, March 12, 2023

Unidentified Trespass at 45 Vista Verde Way

This is to document that, at approximately 11:35 AM this morning, an unidentified neighbor with two leashed dogs rang our front doorbell.

Neither my husband nor I answered the door, but this gentleman proceeded to walk fifty feet down our driveway in the apparent process of calling for a missing pet.

Due to the fact that we have "No Trespassing" signs posted at the top of our driveway, as well as a barrier to entry, I find this neighbor's trespass to be unusual.  

While I don't know him by name, my husband recognized his physical description as 30's, wearing a baseball cap, with two moderate-sized dogs, one of which appeared to be a tri-color hound or large beagle mix.

My husband has never seen this neighbor with a third dog, though he has often witnessed him running with two leashed animals of the same description above.

Because the FBI and affiliates appear to be focused on falsely implicating us of wrongdoing at this time, the possibility that this individual was co-opted to trespass onto our property for the express purpose of falsified law enforcement reporting may be substantive.

As always, my husband and I were engaged in lawful conduct within our private home at the time of this individual's appearance.  I was working on my blog at 11:35 AM when the doorbell rang, my husband was shaving, and my son was asleep.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment