My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Monday, March 6, 2023

Successful Hardwired Connection to Internet Established

OIG Hotline investigators, my husband was able to establish a hardwired connection to the internet for our family last night between 9:00 PM and 11:00 PM.

We need to evaluate this solution as an alternative to Wifi access over the coming week.  For now, it seems to be allowing us to access the internet without risking Wifi "piggybacking" from our near neighbors.

We are still experiencing exposure to high levels of pulsed RF radiation in our family room in the evenings, when we gather for dinner.  This problem was present prior to our establishing our hardwired internet connection yesterday evening.

My stalker has described it as "dining on ashes," and has appeared to reference links to cancer and dementia in connection with this exposure.

The most likely cause seems to me to relate to one or more of four sources:

  1. Our nearby Xfinity/Comcast cable, which appears capable of emitting pulsed RF.  While I have written letters to Xfinity/Comcast to inquire about alterations to our account due to this company's status as signatory to Infragard, I have not received a reply.  It would be helpful to know if Xfinity/Comast has an EMF Department, as PG&E does.
  2. A PG&E electric meter on the opposite side of our family room wall.  (I am aware that PG&E has an EMF Department which communicates with FBI personnel regarding "targets of interest," but I am not apprised of the full range of their actions.
  3. A Sunpower solar circuit box on the opposite side of our family room wall. (I am aware that Sunpower is signatory to Infragard, but have not characterized this company's activities at the direction of FBI personnel.)
  4. A discreet DEW, allegedly introduced into our garage on August 10, 2023, when my stalker alleged that he and his cohort were responsible for a breach of a our garage door at our residence, reported on this blog.
On the one hand, it seems unlikely that FBI personnel would be working this hard to cause harm to law-abiding American citizens for anti-democratic objectives.

On the other hand, the programs drawing funding from the Nationwide Suspicious Activity Reporting Initiative and the FBI's affiliated "target of interest" program appear to be well-established and far-reaching.

It is fair to assume that a broad range of abuses of power toward law-abiding American citizens have been perpetrated, and continue to be perpetrated, utilizing false justification provided by the FBI's knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting.

The co-opting of utilities as means to deliver RF radiation appears to have occurred.

Yet, it also appears to be true that the deployment of discreet DEWs has been utilized to cause intentional harm.

Further, it seems that alterations of the operating systems of cell phones and computers of "targets of interest" to dramatically heighten individual exposure to pulsed RF radiation has been systematically manifested.

Finally, it has been alleged that HAARP has been deployed toward "targets of interest," in addition to certain ultrasound modalities utilizing alternate sources.

I hereby certify that the foregoing is true and correct.







Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment