OIG Hotline, there appear to have been some false allegations by the FBI that I have some interest in Cuba, communications about Cuba (this is the first one), support for Cuba, or interest in Communism or radicalism. None of these accusations are correct.
I am unable to determine whether my name has been improperly included in the list of names published by the State Department in a recent report entitled, "Cuba: The Capital of 21st Century Communism."
I have deleted this report from my computer, and I would only analyze it later after notifying your Office.
I have not read the report and I have no interest in it except as an examination of the methods of the FBI and its affiliates.
What is the purpose of reports such as this one?
The purpose is to build up anti-Cuba sentiment to prepare for aggression on the part of the United States.
Due to geopolitical exigencies that are poorly understood by the public at large, the United States has an interest in aggressing in Cuba and other nations within Central and South America.
Obviously, our nation has identified oil interests in Iran.
And the President has openly stated a desire to acquire Greenland.
To be clear, these are military objectives, and we are in the process of moving more formally toward an acknowledgement of functional martial law within the United States.
We are approaching a time period in which the United States will allow certain territorial losses within the historic borders of the nation. To compensate for these losses, we will see the United States pushing to the South of our formally recognized territory.
We have already seen aggression toward Venezuela. Cuba, likewise, will be assailed on ideological grounds.
However, following this, the aggression of the United States will broaden, and we will see appropriation of Central and South American nations that is fairly comprehensive.
What am I withholding from these disclosures through my exercise of generosity, forbearance, and restraint?
I am withholding the reasons for the military's emphasis on this dramatic shifting of the territorial borders of the United States. This information is considered sensitive, and the current administration has chosen not to be honest with the public about some of the greatest challenges our nation is facing at this time.
However, I need to clarify that I do not work for the government at this point, though I do advocate for the sovereignty of the nation and the long term self-determination of the American people.
As such, I reserve the right to re-evaluate circumstances as they evolve regarding the FBI's ongoing defamation, misconduct, false reporting, misappropriations, and criminal aggression toward my loved ones and myself.
At this time, the FBI appears to have created a list of American citizens who are allegedly sympathetic to Cuba and/or to Communist causes.
I should not be on that list.
I am not sympathetic to Communism. I do not support Communist causes or Communist individuals or groups. And I have no connection whatsoever to Cuba or to individuals or groups from Cuba.
Fundamentally, the FBI is simply trying in its own terms, to "neutralize" those who represent a threat to the totalitarianism it plans to impose on the United States in perpetuity.
In myriad propagandistic reports emerging from the State Department, we will begin to see lists of names which constitute those the FBI is targeting as "enemy combatants."
The CIA has operated in this way in Central and South American for many years, bribing and coercing ordinary citizens to provide names for lists of those to be targeted by the agency.
Generally, there is no way off of these lists once someone is denounced.
The FBI and its affiliates are working to strict quotas, and the agency feels that the numbers must be achieved.
The FBI and its affiliates know perfectly well that they are accusing innocent people of crimes of which they have no knowledge whatsoever.
But currently, we as a nation are allowing the FBI's programs of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting to persist, failing to grasp the inevitable result: a violent, dystopian, and failed nation in perpetuity.
Once again, the FBI does not need knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting to meet its very difficult mission and objectives.
The agency simply desires the totalitarian control it confers.
I appreciate the opportunity to explain some of these fundamentals to the public at large, as well as to document them in the formal records pertaining to my case.
We stand at an unprecedented point in human history, and indeed in world history.
Some within the government, and this certainly includes the FBI, believe that lying to and about the public represents the only course forward.
Yet, at some point, if our nation is to be worthy on any level, we need to respect members of the American public enough to speak the truth to them about our circumstances as a nation.
Yes, the FBI and its affiliates are capable of murdering those who know the truth and are articulating even minor segments of it for public consideration. (For reference, I am receiving threats this afternoon of a staged confrontation with a member of the public, intended to be lethal due to arrangement by the FBI.)
But I would challenge the FBI and its affiliates to consider those who know the truth of our circumstances not as "enemy combatants," but as those with remarkable insights who can assist the nation in ways they have not yet grasped.
FBI personnel are not unintelligent. But the agency is lacking in wisdom, the first requirement of leadership. Its default methods are gratuitously harmful, malevolent, spiteful and morally reprehensible. So, the FBI is not worthy of wielding the long term authority it aspires to possess.
With that, I will simply thank you for allowing me to express these concerns, which I grant are relatively complex for the uninitiated.
What should not be happening at this time is misappropriations from my accounts based on false accusations or for any other reason.
The FBI would be far wiser to speak with me about the nation's clear objectives, many of which I am already keenly aware.
Most sincerely,
Lane MacWilliams
No comments:
Post a Comment