My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Time Is of the Essence

 OIG Hotline, the FBI appears to suggest that the agency is forging documents in my handwriting at this time, with unknown content.  Please know that, other than grocery lists and sundries lists, I am not engaging in handwritten documentation at this time.

My holographic Will was provided to your Office, dated December 11, 2025, and has not been updated since that time.

I may endeavor to update that documentation on my return to my home state of California, but I will inform you of those details publicly through this blog if I do so.

Otherwise, please know that I am not handwriting letters, messages, codes, hieroglyphs, fingerpaintings, directives, maps or gifts.

Please be aware that, when I was visiting Canada, I submitted electronic fingerprint scans and a fingerprint card as part of a quest for falsified documentation originating from the FBI as well its Canadian affiliates.  This search returned nothing whatsoever, but my provision of fingerprints could certainly now be knowingly misused by the agency for the purposes of falsified "evidence" in a knowingly corrupted investigation.

It may be important to know that my family members are experiencing increasing pressure to sign knowingly false witness statements regarding my family, including the FBI's perpetration of torture methods against my children and daughter-in-law, and threats of forced job loss and arrest toward all of my family members and myself.

Food and water deprivation, along with deprivation of medical care, is allegedly being perpetrated against my children and daughter-in-law, as are other alleged harms.

Allegations of forged threats, as well as AI-generated audio and video of events that never transpired, are abundant, as are allegations of forged financial allocations. 

Any financial designations will be published publicly by me on my blog, as well as documented for you via email.  Having said that, at this time, financial allocations specified by me in defense of the sovereignty of the American people should briefly pause.

I am not extending small-dollar donations to my favorite charities at this time, because I do not wish for them to be mischaracterized.  Once materials have been provided to me, I intend to reclaim my right to donate as a lawful citizen of the United States.

Accordingly, it seems most appropriate to act expeditiously in the provision of any and all materials to me relating to my case at this time.

If sequential provisions of materials will expedite the provision of an initial tranche, I hope this approach will be implemented.  While certainly the provision of all materials at the earliest possible time is best, any substantive provision of documentation will of necessity alter the FBI's approach to this issue.

Therefore, time is of the essence.

This is to reconfirm that all of my conduct, communications, activities, tv/cable/internet viewing, reading, and cell phone and computer content and use have been and continue to be lawful and honorable in every way, shape and form, reflecting the highest character and integrity at all times and in all settings.

I hereby contest the claims of any person who suggests otherwise as knowingly, willfully and categorically false.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment