1. Funds appear to have recently been misappropriated from accounts related to your case. At the same time, there appears to have been a rather appalling attempt by the FBI to cause a public disaster, in which your life was to have been lost overnight last night.
Is this your understanding of the situation?
Answer: I am staying at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Springfield, Illinois, and there have been some highly unusual events here over the last twenty four hours. Even now, I can hear power tools in the rooms immediately above and immediately next door to my own (508, 410, 406), so the FBI hasn't yet abandoned its plans of harm, it would seem.
2. Why would the power tools be used in contiguous rooms?
Answer: The FBI uses power tools for the installation of DEWs or explosives, typically.
3. What happened last night to raise the alarm regarding the Hotel?
Answer: I drove up to the portico only to find someone who was just about to check in who manifested a Phoenix profile.
4. In what way?
Answer: His bags, his equipment, and his conduct were consistent with Phoenix personnel. And while I will refrain from describing these in detail, I will simply say that he demonstrated an assassin's profile quite clearly.
I regret to say that I have learned to recognize the patterns of these individuals over a period of years of observation. Their equipment is consistent. Their priorities are consistent. Their actions are consistent. These stand out to someone who has experience with the FBI's corrupted programs over time.
5. How did you choose to respond to his presence?
Answer: I waited for him to progress into the hotel with his bags, and then I traveled to the parking lot to photograph his car's license plate. While I was there, I noticed a whole series of highly unusual vehicles in pairs. The further I began to investigate, the stranger the situation became.
There was a pair of "thermal mechanics" specialists' vans.
There was a "concrete excavation" truck and a "concrete excavation" trailer, and there was a backhoe loader immediately next to these.
There were two "door and lock" specialists' trucks.
There were FBI-style vans with Florida plates, and there were two "fire services" vans with Florida plates.
On top of all of that, there was an Illinois State Police vehicle on the property.
6. All of these vehicles were parked in guest parking?
Answer: They were, except that the "fire services" vans were parked at the side of the entrance, ready for immediate action, it seemed.
7. And the Illinois State Police vehicle was an in-service vehicle that was parked in guest parking?
Answer: At 11:00 PM, yes.
8. By what FBI threats was the appearance of these vehicles accompanied?
Answer: Threats of explosions, threats of fire, threats of public emergency, threats of corrupt law enforcement officials, and threats of false accusations of terrorism toward me -- the apparent intended victim.
9. The FBI is alleged to have attempted such a scheme once before, hasn't it?
Answer: Yes, they pursued a similar course of planning at the Delta Whistler Village Suites in Whistler, BC.
10. Do you take the threats seriously?
Answer: When the FBI is gathering a whole series of specialists to cause a so-called "public emergency," we all should be taking it seriously.
11. Immediately before these revelations, it was alleged to you that Ken Martin had accepted a substantive bribe from the FBI, as had others.
Answer: Yes, supposedly the FBI was telling everyone that there would be a nuclear war if they did not perpetrate this assassination that would, by coincidence, vastly enrich them all.
12. And the threats were false.
Answer: Yes, they were. It's not that the FBI is not planning regional harms to the United States. But we will not face nuclear war. Further, the harms the FBI is planning to our country have nothing to do with my case.
13. So this was simply an attempt to profiteer from first-degree murder.
Answer: Yes, it was.
14. Who owns the Florida companies that are present in the Illinois parking lot of the Crowne Plaza Hotel?
Answer: You're asking an insightful question, and I'm sure it has a meaningful answer.
15. What should happen at this point, given the appalling violations of ethics and honor in this instance?
Answer: An investigation should be undertaken to aggregate all communications between the FBI, the Crowne Plaza Hotel, and the specialists mentioned here, at which point the information should be placed in the permanent documentation of my case for the American public to examine in perpetuity.
16. What should happen regarding the wrongful conviction or convictions that allowed such a violent plan in the first place?
Answer: Obviously, these need to be vacated on an immediate basis.
17. What should happen to the funds that have allegedly been misappropriated regarding this case?
Answer: They need to come back to the Foundation I have specified for the preservation of the sovereignty of the United States.
If they don't come back, records of who accepted what monies should be meticulously documented for a permanent exhibit to the American people.
Congress has no notion of the funds that have been sequestered by the adversaries of the United States as a result of this graft.
As a result, the corruption has placed the sovereignty of the whole nation at risk.
Bribes have consequences, and these are outsized.
The funds need to be returned.
18. Let's talk about your safety and security at this time. Where can you possibly go now to establish better fundamental safety on a daily basis?
Answer: I have been unable to travel home to California due to the alleged wrongful "death squad sentence" that Tom Lyons and Brandan Pesa arranged.
Arizona was completely unsafe. I was experiencing stalking, harassment, false reporting, and DEW deployments daily. The Arizona Attorney General did not respond to my FOIA request even perfunctorily.
And now, Illinois appears to have fallen. I cannot imagine that the FBI's latest scheme of harm at the Crowne Plaza Hotel could even have been considered without the approval of the Governor and other political officials here.
So, I really don't know how to answer that question.
It may be that the United States is now an unsafe nation for anyone who knows about the FBI's corruption, malfeasance, violence and profiteering.
19. So your life was saved last night because....
Answer: Because I have learned to recognize Phoenix assassins' equipment, priorities and conduct, and I have learned always to follow up on those leads, which drew me to the parking lot for further investigation.
20. Will the FBI be held accountable for its intended violence in this instance?
Answer: You know, for the FBI to be planning public violence for the purpose of profiteering, and then for there to be plans of false accusations against the victims through knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting -- there must be accountability.
The funds need to be returned, and those responsible for this horrific plan need to be charged.
If they have immunity from prosecution, they need to be impoverished through civil suits that I hereby authorize.
21. What are your feelings about these astonishing events?
Answer: I'm deeply saddened that people who are this foolish, selfish, violent, and mentally ill are wielding so much influence over our government. My concern remains with the people of the United States, who have a right to honorable guidance and a sovereign future.
22. Thank you for speaking with us this morning.
Answer: You are most welcome.
Lane MacWilliams
No comments:
Post a Comment