OIG Hotline, I will be running errands on the morning of July 28, 2026. I will not have any protective device with me of any kind -- no self-defense items, no mace, no hair spray, no safety pin. I hope I won't be needing them.
For the record, I have not extended threats to anyone at any time. That includes public officials, whom I believe deserve our respect. That includes judges, whom I believe deserve our support. That includes law enforcement officials, whom I believe deserve our understanding of the burden they carry.
Having said that, the FBI appears to state that forged threats have been sent to unknown recipients at various times through the agency's online impersonation of my identity.
Perhaps related to this, the FBI also threatens the use of an autonomous sniper device deployed from within the covered flatbed of a pickup truck or van, apparently at a red light or intersection, though these details are unknown to me.
It does seem that the agency is genuinely frightened of acknowledgement of its own misconduct regarding issues pertaining to U.S. sovereignty, including the specifics of its conduct regarding the compromise of free and fair elections for the American people.
Despite the FBI's fear in this regard, I would ask that the agency withdraw any and all false accusations regarding my conduct, communications, and activities, all of which are lawful and honorable, reflecting the highest character and integrity at all times and in all settings.
I have the right as an advocate for the long term sovereignty of the American people to run errands in Springfield, Illinois without being harmed in any way, shape, or form.
I ask that the FBI and its affiliates be required to uphold that right.
Certainly, President Trump has an important role to play in insisting that my safety and security be protected in every regard at this time and in the future.
Thank you for allowing me to express these serious concerns.
Most sincerely,
Lane MacWilliams
No comments:
Post a Comment