OIG Hotline, the FBI appears to extend an allegation that one or more of my accounts has been hacked with the assistance of DOGE and Russian-affiliated organized crime. This constitutes an allegation that has been made previously. Clearly, from my vantage point, I rely upon your Office to keep meticulous records of accounts involved in this matter, including any unauthorized breaches such as that described.
The risks to American sovereignty, in the event that one or more breaches occurred, is utterly unacceptable.
If any unauthorized access of accounts involving this matter has occurred, please consider this to be my complaint regarding that incident.
I respectfully request that all funds be recovered from DOGE and its affiliates regarding any and all such occurrences.
Further, I request that the documentation reflect the individual names involved in any such incident, so that the American people can ultimately know the names of those who perpetrated such conduct in opposition to the preservation of their human rights.
Thank you for allowing me to express this concern.
Most sincerely,
Lane MacWilliams
No comments:
Post a Comment