My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Thursday, August 17, 2023

Communications Update

OIG Hotline, this is to document that my Wifi access was obstructed today until after 5:00 PM Pacific time.

While FBI affiliates seem to be indicating that a communication of some kind was extended to me today from Washington, D.C., this is to confirm that I have received no email, phone message, or USPS mail preview indicating that this took place.  

I was prevented from contributing to President Biden's re-election campaign on my MacBook Pro this evening, though I managed to donate through a different computer.

Due to the fact that the FBI continues to aggressively tamper with my communications, I feel it is prudent to extend this information herewith.

It seems that a degree of communications redundancy is necessary under the circumstances.

In gratitude,




Lane MacWilliams

No comments:

Post a Comment