My Third Novel's Conclusion, My Heartbreak

My heart begins to break when I think about completing this particular book -- because this narrative has sustained me like no other story I've known. It's both more personal and more universal than my other works. But beyond memory and archetype, it's a cri-de-coeur about needing to become the person one is destined to be. And in the writing, I have met my own life's work, my own fated journey -- having the sense all the while that the pages are suffused with a resonance, an energy, an electrified field that defies explanation. Writers hope and pray to be overtaken by a work in this way -- to be conscripted into passionate service of a profound story. To experience it even once in a lifetime seems a great privilege. I still have several months before this novel is complete, and this constitutes my reprieve. Because I'm not ready for the beauty to end.




Friday, August 25, 2023

Update: Attempted Grand Larceny by FBI Agent Txx Lxxxx?

Update:  OIG Hotline, following this post, Bank of America decided to reverse itself this afternoon and accept my funds after all.

I will add information to my affidavit concerning this issue.

I must express how grateful I am for your investigators' presence.

Your awareness of this circumstance truly appears to have altered the outcome.

My hope is always that my experience can be used in the future to help other Americans who may not be so fortunate as to have advocacy, though they may have labored valiantly to find it.

With deep appreciation for your engagement,

Lane MacWilliams

********************************************************************************


OIG Hotline, please be aware of the following email, which I sent to Comerica Bank's Mehran A. Farahani this morning at 8:49 AM.

It appears that Ms. Farahani complied with Txx Lxxxx' directives yesterday morning to insert intentional errors on a wire transfer form for six figures from Comerica to Bank of America.

I will be communicating with Ms. Farahani later today, but it is likely that she will need support in defending against Txx Lxxxx' threats as she again attempts to lawfully transfer my funds.

Your intervention in this effort would be heartily appreciated.

My understanding is that Tom Lxxxx instructed Comerica to cancel my accounts with the express intention of appropriating the cash from this account.

So, this circumstance is deeply troubling, to be sure.

Ideally, badge-carrying FBI agents would not be involved in attempted grand larceny against law-abiding "targets of interest."

I will be preparing an affidavit for notarization today concerning this matter.

Most sincerely,

Lane MacWilliams

***********************************************************************************

Email sent to: mafarahani@comerica.com  From: lanemacwilliams@gmail.com  Date: August 25, 2023 at 8:49 AM

Re: Errors You Included in Documentation of my Money Market Wire Transfer to Bank of America

Ms. Farahani,

I am informed that the wire you sent to Bank of America yesterday on my behalf in the amount of xxx,xxx.xx is going to be rejected by Bank of America today, because of errors you incorporated into the wire transfer form under the "account type."  You wrongly listed my Comerica account, ending 5794 as a debit account, and categorized it as "Account Type DDA."

I questioned you about this designation yesterday, and you specifically assured me that this was the correct categorization.  Please be aware that this conversation was fully documented.

Evidently, you included this error at the directive of corrupt FBI agent Txx Lxxxx, who, I am informed, is attempting to implement a scheme to steal these funds when they are mailed to me from Comerica, without FDIC protection.

Ms. Farahani, this is a serious matter, as, should this harm come to pass, it represents conspiracy to commit grand larceny.

Mr. Lxxxx is a hardened criminal, even though he wears a badge from the FBI.

He has extensive liability in this matter, as does the FBI, as does Comerica Bank, as does any individual who has contributed to this problem.

I need to ensure that these funds are wired into my Bank of America account properly and completely today.

I recommend that you, and, indeed, everyone at Comerica, assist me in ensuring that this occurs.

Please be apprised that this communication will be shared with the Office of the Inspector General Hotline of the U.S.  Department of Justice, which is currently investigating the malfeasance of Txx Lxxxx and others within the FBI in the perpetration of knowingly falsified law enforcement reporting for anti-democratic objectives.

Thank you for your urgent and thoughtful attention to this matter.

Lane MacWilliams




Following herewith are two exceptionally odd letters from Comerica Bank, announcing the planned closure of my accounts.


No comments:

Post a Comment